Sunday, September 8, 2013

Missing in Action

 
 

 
Prin·ci·pled - acting in accordance with morality and showing recognition of right and wrong
 
M-W Dictionary
 

You will have to excuse me while I throw up in my mouth. Either that, or you will have to excuse me while I wet my pants from laughing so hard. I have really tried to come up with logical explanations why true believers in "peace" when a Republican is in charge, seem to get lost in the woods when a Democrat is running the show. However this past week, the whoppers of whoppers was told by perennial war protester Ed Asner. In Lou Grant's own words, "We can't protest against this President as some might see it as an 'anti-black' thing."

However, as you can see from the picture at the top of this article, I guess our former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, was not black enough for the Left. Code Pinko, the ubiquitous group of nitwits that continuously disrupted Republicans, has no problem putting their stupid red hands in the face of Ms. Rice as well as other leaders. I was going to show a picture of them doing that to John Kerry, but I was unable to find one (satire intended).

Someone had posted on Facebook this past week a list of 15 Hollywood "tools" (or fools) who seem to have been abducted by aliens (or something). In any event, these loud and obnoxious people, who were constantly in our face during the eight years of the G.W. Bush Presidency, are now nowhere to be found. A more suspicious person might refer to them as hypocrites - unprincipled - liars - phonies.

Yesterday, there were tens of thousands of anti-war protesters in Rome at the bequest of the Vatican. I dare say these people (not from Hollywood) would have been out protesting regardless who was in charge of our government. There are some people in this world who are true pacifists. True, principled pacifists. I believe in Hollywood, there is nary a one.

Until we see the moral outrage against war unleashed on both sides of the political spectrum, these people will remain caricatures of themselves. They are a joke. They deserve no attention, and certainly no press coverage. The saddest part of this entire episode is that so many people who live in "low information-vile" don't see or understand the hypocrisy. As for me, I will continue to point out (at the top of my lungs) the lunacy of these people. They deserve no notice, they deserve no quarter. They are just tools of the Left - and that is the end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment