"Here are my words to the government of Spain. Good luck. You are foolish and lousy leaders. Now you will bear the consequences. Sometimes, it is good to learn from other's mistakes. As for me? I will continue to vacation in our RV up at the trailer camp. It is not perfect, but a whole lot better than Spain right now."
Stupid see what stupid do - or something like that. One would think that after the world watched four years of unfettered, out of control illegal immigration via open borders (under Joe Biden), most of the smart folks in Europe would have wised up. Not Spain. They liked this idea. So, the borders were thrown wide open so as many illegals as possible from Morocco (and elsewhere) could come on it. And now Spain, in the midst of their present day wokeness, is in a huge, huge problem.
Italy's PM, Georgia Meloni (whom I deeply respect) is hopping mad right now with Spain. So mad, she might abrogate or suspend the Schengen Area Agreement with Spain. That agreement, which was signed in 1985, basically made it easy to go from country to country in Europe. Kind of like going from state to state here in America. But PM Meloni can only see bad things coming from this unfettered illegal immigration that Spain has fallen into. Italy, like the rest of Europe, needs to look out for their own national interests.
So, besides the scorching heat and the wildfires that Europe is enduring right now, why not throw in some out-of-control immigration on top of all that also. In the universe of dumb things to do, this ranks right up there. Why do I say that? Lessons learned - we in our country have found out that letting in a billion or so undocumented people is a who lot easier than having ICE get rid of just a fraction of that number. But Spain is wrapped up in wokeism right now, so they will have to suffer the same things that we did under Biden.
Is this a good time to visit Europe? Heat, fires, and now open borders in Spain. I think not. I have been to Spain working on a co-production deal some years ago. Those were the good days. But even in those "good days" in Spain - no thank you. Not a place I would choose to go back and visit. Just look at England, and how illegal immigration has hosed that place up. Again, I was there on business in the good days. Now - no thanks.
Here are my words to the government of Spain. Good luck. You are foolish and lousy leaders. Now you will bear the consequences. Sometimes, it is good to learn from other's mistakes. As for me? I will continue to vacation in our RV up at the trailer camp. It is not perfect, but a whole lot better than Spain right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment