Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Trying not to hate the haters...





"It seems like with Soros, Steyer and the Russians, we have foreign and domestic enemies of this country all operating on the same team. Do I hate them? These haters of America? My faith tells me not to. I really am trying not to hate the haters. God help me."



I have been fuming most of the day. Why? That our kids are being used. They are being used as tools. By whom? Who would do such a thing? The usual suspects. Soros, Steyer, and of course, the Russians. Send the kids to Tallahassee on buses. Cause disruption. Ignore and obfuscate the real issues. Tell the lawmakers to get rid of the guns.

Our country is in the midst of a crisis which we are all trying to figure out. The easy and incorrect answer is of course, just to delete the Second Amendment. Take away all the guns. That would work, right? Yes it would. It would disarm all the law abiding citizens. The outlaws? The whole country would then become easy pickings - a gun free zone. Outlaws, who love to live outside of the law, would be in seventh heaven. 

But the greater damage would be what our Framers warned us about. Why they did not want this Second Amendment "infringed" upon. We would all be at the mercy of a government which could merciless at any point in time. For those who don't know or can't remember, that is the main reason for the Second Amendment in the first place. Semi-Americans like the two "gentlemen" I mentioned above, don't give a crap about the Second Amendment - or this country. 

Why would anyone want to turn this into a hate issue? Only people who really hate this country. They are not the ones who want to solve this problem. I am taking about the ones who want to take this country down - and out. George Soros, Tom Steyer, and of course Vladimir Putin and friends. These people would like nothing better than to see our country crumble from within. And every chance they have to pour gas on the fire, they will do so.

Get used to this folks. The Russians will be sowing seeds of discontent from now until the cows come home. Messing with our elections, sowing the seeds of doubt in our political system, this is right up their ally. And Soros and Steyer? Those two haters of Trump and the Right? They are exactly in line with those Russian "enemies of the state".

My view? As a 21 year retired Navy veteran, I still dearly love this country. I still consider myself to be under my oath - I want to protect our country from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.

It seems like with Soros, Steyer and the Russians, we have foreign and domestic enemies of this country all operating on the same team. Do I hate them? These haters of America? My faith tells me not to. I really am trying not to hate the haters. God help me.

  


1 comment:

  1. I wish 45 had the ability to understand what the Russian trolls are capable of. Maybe then he would worry more about the US and less about whether the election was tainted by their activity.
    I also believe if Facebook and other media can't intercept these divisive messages from Russia, China and within then they should all be shut down. 500,000 messages per day are intercepted and more than that make it through. They are sowing the seeds of discontent by working both sides against the middle and they are succeeding.
    They are now using gun control as the latest issue to divide an conquer.
    The average person can't recognize truth from fiction, so these posts on Facebook etc are taken as gospel and attitudes are formed from the last thing they read.
    This magnificent tool, so helpful in keeping people connected in ways we couldn't imagine may now be the tool that Khrushchev envisioned in 1956 when he stated "we will bury you" to capitalist states.

    ReplyDelete