Wednesday, November 29, 2023

When freedom goes to die




Where does freedom go to die? Anywhere freedom loving people allow it to. We have had it with Biden and his clown car. We are a free people and will make our own decisions. We don't need some 81-year-old overlord doing that for us. And with that, I will say - FULL STOP.  



Heard an interesting article on the news the other day. It concerned our auto industry, and how they are really in a pickle right now. Why? They are loaded down with expensive EVs which are not selling. The cars that people want, there is a shortage of. The cars that people don't want (EVs), they have rows and rows of. How did this happen? The auto industry believed the snake salesmen in the Biden administration. Sure, we are ready for the EV! The charging stations will be there, and people will be lined up for miles just to drive one! Never happened, and maybe never will. These things are pigs.

But who cares about the facts? Joe Biden still wants 50% of all cars sold by 2030 to be EVs. But the people don't want EVs yet. We are not ready for them yet. So what? Suck it up, buttercup! But wait - I am a free American, and I will drive what I want to drive! Biden says - no you are not. You will drive what I tell you to drive. And just like that, freedom went to die.

Biden is in your knickers, but good. He not only wants to tell you what to drive, but what to cook on. What to heat and cool your house with. What to eat. In America, land of the free, we seem to have allowed a petty dictator to call our shots. We never voted for all these executive fiats that Biden comes up with. It is nothing but tyranny. 

Americans have woken up to what is happening to our country right now. This experiment in tyranny has not worn well. We don't like it. Don't believe it? Check out Uncle Joe's poll numbers. I will own a gun if I want. I will eat what I want. I will heat and cool my house as I want. And I will drive the kind of truck that I want. Joe, you can take your green new deal, your ESG, your DEI, and your woke-ism and put it where the sun does not shine.

I will end with an amusing story I heard from Bill O'Reilly. As we know, the price of gas has tumbled. It is because Biden has been secretly increasing the amount of oil we are pumping out of OUR ground. Right now, we are matching what Trump was pumping. Joe has decided not to go to the BIG greenie conference held in Dubai. Why would he not go? He is afraid of being called out for being a hypocrite. Meanwhile, gas is under $3/gal at many stations in our area.

Where does freedom go to die? Anywhere freedom loving people allow it to. We have had it with Biden and his clown car. We are a free people and will make our own decisions. We don't need some 81-year-old overlord doing that for us. And with that, I will say - FULL STOP.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment