Monday, September 14, 2026

Denaturalize and deport?









It will be interesting to see if during Trump's final two years at POTUS if this denaturalization and deport issue has legs. I can see some liberal Biden or Obama appointed judge trying to stop it. On what grounds? Beats me. If somebody comes into my house and bad mouths everything I own, and then talks trash about my wife, I want that person to leave - like now. That is the way I feel about this country. Does that make me a redneck? Sorry - not sorry.



Up from the clamoring masses, the chants of "denaturalize and deport" are heard when America hating recent arrivals are showing this great country the back of their hands instead of loving on Lady Liberty. My thoughts on this? It is about freaking time. Coming to this country, living in this country, being able to drink out of the fountain of freedom - is a high privilege and honor. When I hear these recent arrivals showing us this magnitude of disrespect, it makes me mad and sad at the same time.

Rumor has it that POTUS and our SOS might try to denaturalize and deport our 5th District Congresswoman. Why? Numerous reasons really - but the overtly legal one is if she did commit fraud on her immigration information, she might be out. Would that cause a seismic shift in our politics in Minnesota. Count on it. 

But on a broader view, I really like this idea of having the gift of America open only to people who love it here and want to make this country better. If that sounds chauvinistic or nationalistic, I am sorry. I really don't mind immigrants. My great-grandparents were (legal) immigrants. This country was built on immigrants. I do, however, have problems with immigrants who are ungrateful and unloving towards our country.

Not to date myself, but I remember years ago some folks had bumper stickers which read, "America, love it or leave it." Many on the left thought that only right-wing rednecks would have something such as that on a bumper. But many of the right, thought that patriots would feel that way. Even back then, the first fractures in our society were starting to show.

It will be interesting to see if during Trump's final two years at POTUS if this denaturalization and deport issue has legs. I can see some liberal Biden or Obama appointed judge trying to stop it. On what grounds? Beats me. If somebody comes into my house and bad mouths everything, and then talks trash about my wife, I want that person to leave - like now. That is the way I feel about this country. Does that make me a redneck? Sorry - not sorry.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment