Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Asking the wrong question at the right time






"If ever you get into a discussion with a liberal about how well government works, here is a way you can win the government in short order. If the liberal is from Minnesota, just say MNLARS. If the liberal is from anywhere in this country, just say Secure Fence Act of 2006. That is all. Case closed." 


Anybody else getting tired of this stork dance in Washington? If you are, please raise your hands. The government is shut down and Trump is getting the blame. WHAT? Republicans get the blame for a government shut down? That is about as shocking as finding out it is cold in January in Minnesota. But the problem is (in my book), President Trump is asking the wrong question at the right time. Forget the $5+B for the wall. Ask what the heck happened to the all the bipartisan support which existed in 2006 when the Secure Fence Act was passed. And the $50B of funding which was promised.

I know, I know. As one of my good friends reminded me this morning, as time has gone on, both sides have had a chance to really muck this thing up. This Secure Fence Act, which was to construct a fairly stout, double sided fence (barrier) along our southern border, never really happened. Well - a small part of it did, even though President Obama (during his term) told the minions "the fence was done."

So what should the President be doing right now? In my opinion, he should be demanding  Congress live up to the spirit and intent of building the wall (or fence). Even though back in the day, Janet Napolitano said, "Show me a 50 foot fence, and I will show you a 51 foot ladder." What does that mean Janet? Forget the whole thing? Let the drugs, traffickers, gangs and so forth continue to pour over our southern border? PEOPLE! PEOPLE! Use you flipping heads! Other countries can secure their borders. Are you telling me we don't have the where-with-all to do it here? Bull crap!

By the way, this issue is flying somewhat under the radar. The Democrats have funding documents ready for the President to sign. Enough to open up the government. That is, all except DHS funding. The funding they will present to the President is loaded up with all kinds of crap which Republicans and the President resist. Like the funding of Planned Parenthood. I hope the President is not cowed to signed these things without first using his line item veto.

So here we are in a colossal SNAFU. The only good part of where we are right now, is most are guilty in getting us here. This was not the fight that Donald Trump should be having right now. The wall, the fence, the whatever, should have been completed a decade ago. There are so many good things happening right now (like China is about to agree to a new trade agreement, ending the China "trade war"), nothing is making the press except this canard, know as a government shut down.

If ever you get into a discussion with a liberal about how well government works, here is a way you can win the argument in short order. If the liberal is from Minnesota, just say MNLARS. If the liberal is from anywhere in this country, just say the Secure Fence Act of 2006. That is all. Case closed. 

  


4 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs.Aisha Mohamed, I am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(jameseric42@aol.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
      *HIV/Aids
      *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
      *Arthritis
      *Diabetes
      *Hypertension
      *Stroke
      *Obesity
      *Infertility/Impotency
      *Cancer
      *Eye Problem
      *Skin Problem
      *Fibroid Tumor
      *Ulcer
      *Prostate Problem
      *Asthma
      *Weight Management
      *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
      *Candidie
      *Low sperm can
      *Weak erection
      *Weak ejaculation
      *Pile
      *Elephantiasis
      *Skin Infection
      *Paralysis e.t.c
      *If you want your ex back.
      *If you always have bad dreams.
      *Herpes
      *Hpv
      *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

      Delete

  2. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +1-(901) 676-0641 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete