Thursday, January 31, 2019

Protectors turned into killers





"If you have young kids or grand kids, give them an extra hug this week. They are the lucky ones. They made it out of the womb when adults were still their protectors. Soon, getting out of the womb alive will like surviving a gauntlet. Pray for America. Pray this evil be stopped."  


I had a nightmare last night. Our country had taken a turn for the worse - the very worse. We  had lost our moral compass. We were no better than zombies. The dream was so weird, so frightening, I struggled to wake up - but I could not. In this dystopian dream, I was trapped. How bad was this nightmare? It was worse than Bird Box. More chilling. We were eating our seed corn. In other words, we started to kill our own children.

I finally woke up, drenched in sweat. I stumbled downstairs to grab some coffee and turn on the news. When the news came on, it hit me - it was not a dream. We really are passing laws which make it legal to kill our own kids. The Democrats have finally dragged us down this muddy path to perdition. Up to seven blue states now have laws or are trying to pass laws which make it legal to kill your child just seconds before delivery. God have mercy on us all!

This is the most evil thing I have ever heard our country doing. Worse than slavery. Worse than the Trail of Tears. Worse than anything. To get around the ban on partial birth abortion, sinister forces in the Democrat Party have come up with a scheme. Just so long as the baby is not yet born, it can be killed. The abortionist can just reach up the birth canal (even during labor), and inject some poison in the baby's skull. The mother then gives birth to a dead child. Easy peasy. No more kid. After all, this is a woman's "choice".

Roe v Wade started us down this very slippery slope. It really was a trail of no return. Once you drink the potion which changes your thinking of what a fetus or baby really is, you have been corrupted. We have now gone from a first trimester removal of "a clump of cells" to all out infanticide. In just about 50 years. What will be next? Killing the old folk? The infirmed? The mentally challenged? Where is the line? Is there still a line?

In the past, be it the parent or any other adult, we were the protectors of the young. We would lay down our lives to protect our youth. They were our future. No longer. They are just a nuisance to the Left. They get in the way of hedonistic pleasure and selfishness. So they have to go. If there was a way to take abortion out to post birth (legally), I am sure they would be looking at that also.

By the way - where is the church when all of this is going on? The silence in deafening. The Catholic Church should excommunicate each one of the Democrats who are behind this act of evil. Period. These people do not belong in the church. Lutheran pastors are no better. This should be the focus of every sermon, every Sunday until this war on the unborn is stopped. 

If you have young kids or grand kids, give them an extra hug this week. They are the lucky ones. They made it out of the womb when adults were still their protectors. Soon, getting out of the womb alive will like surviving a gauntlet. Pray for America. Pray this evil be stopped.  


3 comments:

  1. "What will be next? Killing the old folk? The infirmed? The mentally challenged? Where is the line? Is there still a line?"

    The window to eliminate the Demagogues' opposition is closing. Soon the LeftStatists may wish they'd rid themselves of us, but it'll be too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete