Thursday, September 1, 2022

"For the soul of the nation..."






"Expect this crapola to continue until the November midterms. Why is that? It is the only arrow left in the quiver. Blame the victims, not the perp. Instead of a real President, we know have a senile old man, bent on the destruction of the country we all love so much."


Tonight we are going to find out how the battle for the soul of the nation is going. I could have given that speech - and I would not even have to shout or lie, such as we will hear from Slo Joe. I will not be watching this most impotent, I mean important, message from our current POTUS. I have to clean out my sock drawer and then count sheep. I can't take any more of this guy, yelling at us, castigating us.

Do you want to know what the soul of our nation is right now? It is troubled. We are once again, subjected to tyranny. Not only tyranny, but we don't even know who the tyrants are. They are the puppet masters, pulling the strings on our puppet President. Our once booming economy is laying wounded, in the ditch. People in Europe might be freezing this winter, and we might not be much help to them. Slo Joe is making good on his campaign promise to kill our fossil fuel industry. That is the only promise he has kept.

Hearing about the soul of our nation from Biden, is like getting medical advice from Dr. Mengele. Too harsh? Sorry. Here is my "soul of the nation" speech. In my adult life, I have only seen this government screwed up half as much as they are now - only once. That was during the Carter fiasco. This former Naval Nuclear Officer, I believe did not intend for the consequences of his actions. Biden on the other hand, was fully (or his puppet masters were) intentional in what he wrought. He is not sorry for only smidgen of the misery he visited upon our land. Not one tiny bit.

His new thing now, is blaming the mess we are in, not on himself. Not on Donald Trump (any more). It is now the folks who voted for Trump. The "Ultra-MAGA types". I guess we have graduated from being deplorable to something worse. Seriously? Yep. It is us. Liberty types are now the enemy of Joe's state. Our Roman Catholic, abortion loving President - hates half the country.

Expect this crapola to continue until the November midterms. Why is that? It is the only arrow left in the quiver. Blame the victims, not the perp. Instead of a real President, we know have a senile old man, bent on the destruction of the country we all love so much. I will say again - November cannot come soon enough.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment