Saturday, April 18, 2020

We need to boycott China!






"Today in the press was a story about how dozens are on ventilators in a local hospital, fighting for every breath. Why? The ChiComs. These international villains deserve no quarter. If I could put all of the ChiCom leadership on ventilators, I would. Tit for tat, it is only tit for tat." 


Who is with me on this one? I know, I know - the globalists over the past couple of decades have got us very pregnant in dealing with this bunch of crooks (better known as the Communist Party of China). We really need to teach China a lesson they won't forget. A very painful lesson. Short of going to war, what could we do? A worldwide boycott of buying ANYTHING from China.

I was going to list the countries who were affected by the ChiCom developed (and spread) COVID - 19 virus. But that would have taken too much ink. It would be easier to list the handful (and I mean handful) of countries who have NOT yet been affected by this virus. The economic cost, as well as the cost in human lives is staggering, and only going to get worse. 210 countries. 155,000 souls have been lost to this man made disease. And by the time this virus is under control, it will cost the global economy tens of trillions of dollars.

Some of the entanglements with China will take years to untangle. I understand that. Every nation on Earth who is now dealing with China, needs to put them on notice. They may be trading with China today, but not tomorrow. The wheels need to be put in motion with countries who are honest brokers, who want to expand their manufacturing capabilities. What is currently made in China, can and will be made elsewhere. And the United States needs to lead the charge on this. BUY AMERICAN, has never, ever, looked so good to me!

I have said this many times before, but now let me say with a full throated voice. I am so very done with these guys. Not the Chinese people - many inside the this evil empire are also victims. It is the evil and corrupt Chinese government that needs to go. Until the Chinese people can rise up and throw of the shackles of the ChiComs (like Hong Kong is trying to do), the people of China are going to have to suffer along with their government. The ChiComs can take their world dominance BS and stick it where the sun don't shine!

A worldwide boycott of China is going to take guts and resolve. It ain't gonna be easy. But it is necessary. At this point in time, a simple "I'm sorry", uttered by the remorseless ChiComs will not cut it. No, they need to be punished, and punished good. What they did is unforgivable. They do not deserve to remain in power. We can stop them. Economically, we will. They need the world to trade with to survive. Starve them financially, and they will go away - for good. The days of Mao need to finally be over.

I expect to get blow back on this idea. Some will call me a Pollyanna. So be it. But this is the way I feel. Today in the press was a story about how dozens are on ventilators in a local hospital. They are fighting for every breath. Why? The virus made by the ChiComs. The ChiComs deserve no quarter. If I could put the leadership in China on ventilators, I would. Tit for tat, it is only tit for tat. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment