Monday, March 11, 2013

Worms in the Sky





"Now, I've seen a lot of strange things in my travels"

Readjustment Blues
John Denver


Recently, someone asked me why I occasionally post things of a most unusual nature. My response  - I really do try not try too. However, ever since I saw the "lights in the sky" on Thanksgiving eve three years ago, I have become very interested in what is going on in our sky.

Please hang in there for a bit as this one is about to get very weird. Even though the Mayans got it wrong about December 21, 2012, they did get it right on other things. One thing they predicted was a total eclipse of the sun over Mexico City in 1991. In 755 AD, Mayan Priests prophesied the total solar eclipse on the exact day of July 11, 1991. The Mayans said this event would start a series of "life altering events" for mankind. Shortly after 1:00 PM on July 11th, the prophecy seemed to come true. As many of the residents were focusing on the eclipse, a silver disk appeared and hovered over Mexico City. Hundreds saw it and seventeen people videotaped it. It was the start of a very strange period and extreme UFO activity for the residents of Mexico City and the surrounding area.

Since 1991, Mexico, in particular Mexico City, has become the world's hotbed for UFO activity. Hundreds of sightings, witnessed by thousands of people. In fact, UFO sightings have become so commonplace, most people are not the least bit surprised when another one appears. Since the start of the millennium, things have become even stranger. What have become know as "worms" have started to appear in the sky - and they are really, really bizarre.

When they were first noticed, most residents thought they were nothing more than balloons. However, the more frequent they became, the more people realized they were anything but balloons. They have been photographed and videotaped many times in the past few years. In fact, if you go on the internet or on YouTube, you can come across countless documented examples of this very strange phenomenon. The thing that I find the strangest is "worms" have been seen discharging many, sometimes hundreds of "orbs". Why? What are they? Some believe these "worms" are some kind of "mother ship" and these "orbs" are just secondary vessels. Bottom line - nobody has a clue.

So when I see strange things like this, I will probably mention it. I do try to vet stories as much as I can so I will not feel "punked" if they turn out to be something like weather balloons. I said earlier, prior to three years ago, I was agnostic on UFOs or lights in the sky. Once you see something that defies logic like I did on that Thanksgiving, it tends to spike your interest in items of a similar nature. I know there is probably something very logical that explains these "worms". However, up to now, no astronomer, no scientist has been able to come up with one. And that, is why I am interested.




 





No comments:

Post a Comment