Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Peace, they do not want...

 
 


"What is wrong with these people? Have they no soul?"



As I have aged, I have worked very hard to become a more mellow fellow - a person of patience and grace. In other words, these days it takes quite a bit to rile me up. Well guess what? I am not only riled up, I am pissed! I am seeing red. With the last innocent American to get beheaded, to the massacre in Israel yesterday, I have had it up to my eyeballs. The people who commit these crimes are without remorse. They have no souls.

I am going to be curious to see the reaction that Bebe Netanyahu is going to take. I do know one thing - it will be more than what our President has done after a few of our citizens have been beheaded. And if I could go back in time just a bit, to the Benghazi massacre (yes, I will use that word again), there is a back story which was not told by the lap dog media. Ambassador Stevens was not only killed, but first he was tortured, and then sodomized with a broom handle.

Probably the most disgusting sideshow to this horrific event which took place yesterday in Israel, was the celebration that followed in the West Bank. People were dancing in the street, passing out candy, and having a gay old time. Why? Because four innocent people were hacked to death by two terrorists. The crime of the innocents? Worshiping. One Israeli policeman also died in the gunfight which ensued to take down the perpetrators.

Someone on the West Bank was asked why he was celebrating. His response - this is a religious war. Therefore, the killings were justified. I am glad that someone on that side finally admitted it. I have thought the same for quite a while now. This "War on Terror" has less to do with territory, and more to do with religion.

Even though I have come quite a way in mellowing, if I was the Prime Minister of Israel and saw the celebration in the West Bank, I would have unleased the F-16s. I know that Bebe will respond, and it will be more than a pin prick. I admire him that he did not unleash the dogs of war yesterday. I might have.

When we get a new President, I really hope that person lives in the world of reality. Lesson one - the people who hack others to death with meat cleavers, who behead innocent people, who sodomize ambassadors with broom handles, DO NOT WANT PEACE! Plain and simple. They are barbarians at the gate. I am tired of seeing innocent people being killed. Trust me - it is only a matter of time before it happens here - over and over again.

I want the message that will be sent to be crystal clear and filled with angry resolve. Let others live in peace, or die. It is as simple as that. No ifs, ands or buts. Live in peace, or die.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment