"I would love to see a USA friendly Cuba by the end of the year. They deserve it, and we need another close by neighbor to be friendly. Would I like to visit Cuba some day? Absolutely. I have had that dream for years. Time to be friends again, Cuba. Time to see what happens when you let freedom ring."
Oops - poor choice of words for this title. We really don't want to "take" Cuba - we want to have Cuba be our friend in this hemisphere. No longer be an agent or client state of Russia or China - we want Cube to throw off the yoke of Communism and become fair traders with us. And here is the irony - we can fix Cuba only if they let us. Get their electrical grid fixed; have some real industry again; stop living in the 1950's.
What has China done for Cuba as of late? Zip. How about Russia? Double zip. And then there are the rumors flying around that one of those bad actors has managed to smuggle in some Shahed Drones from Iran. To be used against our homeland. If the drone story is true, and some drones are fired against our southern shores of our homeland, we will have to give Cuba the stick instead of the carrot. What we really want to do is allow Cuba to straighten up and fly right, so normalcy can once again return to that fine island.
Growing up, many of us heard from our parents - "Set an example for others". Well, Cuba has set an example to all to see. How is that Communism thing working? Poorly, at best. For the DSA sheeple who seem to be growing in number in our country, here is your Communism. Do you really want to live like the Cubans? Right now, many Cubans want to live like us. They way they live really sucks, and most know it.
I know that SOS Rubeo is working some magic to get Cuba back into our fold. Ever since we liberated Venezuela, Cuba has been an island all to themselves. We can help fix that, but Cuba has got to want to be fixed. Getting those fossilized Castro brothers out of power will help - a lot.
Here is the irony of Cuban people. The ones who escaped to America after the Cuban revolution are good, hard-working folks. I worked for one while at IBM. I have talked with Ted Cruz's father. I like our expatriated Cubans who live here. They add nicely to our national fabric. Unlike other nationalities who were dumped here and refuse to work or assimilate, I give expatriated Cubans an A++.
I would love to see a USA friendly Cuba by the end of the year. They deserve it, and we need another close by neighbor to be friendly. Would I like to visit Cuba some day? Absolutely. I have had that dream for years. Time to be friends again, Cuba. Time to see what happens when you let freedom ring.
No comments:
Post a Comment