I was not going to mention this fact, but what the heck - I am surprised and honored by it. I have addressed this before - because it amazes me. My blog, the Very Angry Bird, has been read in over 2/3 of the countries on Earth. As such, the number of my views keep going up. I try to make my posts to be not only family friendly, but also about freedom and liberty, with a bit of faith stories thrown in for good measure. That being said, then there is this summer.
The number of views I have on my blog site have gone from the thousands per day to the tens of thousands per day. One day, I went over 110,000 views. This month, I am about ready to hit one million views for August - and the month is not even half over.
I have been asked in the past how and why I write what I do. My answer is always the same. First, it must interest me. And then comes the most critical part - it must (in my opinion) interest others. It can't be too long, nor too boring. And at times it can be even pithy. But that is it. In a nutshell. Oh, and I do a lot of reading from different sources, watching a lot of news, and at night, before going to bed, watching some YouTube.
For those who read my ramblings from time to time - thank you. For those who don't, give it another try. I have thick skin - if you disagree with me - let me know. I any event, I have blathered on long enough. I put my article for the day was on the site earlier this morning. You might want to check it out. Hint: It is not about flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment