"Congrats to Michele Tafoya. Nice job. Congrats to Lisa Demuth. You will do fine in the general. To rid this state of Amy, you will get lots of help. But today is a new day, with new battles coming up. To save America from the DSA wackos, we must first vanquish the DSA wackos in the primaries. Just saying..."
Sometimes, things work out as they should. Other times, not so much. In Minnesota, I would be lying if I said I was disappointed or surprised in the outcome. But it is what it is. I did support Lisa Demuth for reasons of electability. I liked Kendall a lot. Quality guy. But his campaign was a bit too stealthy. People did not know him. Lisa on the other hand, was all over the airwaves. Every other day I got a mailer about her POSITIONS. But here you go - whereas both Mike Lindell and Kendall know business very well, Lisa is bathed in political experience. And in my opinion, that is what led to her margin of victory.
And what happened last night in Wisconsin was nothing less than a gift from the sane crowd. Fransica Hong, who came out of the DSA jar of nuts, got beat when the media had almost crowned her days before the election. She did not get beat by much - but enough. David Crowley, a man who may not be my cup of tea, (but is fourteen times more normal than Hong) - will advance to the general.
Back to Minnesota. Omar won again. What a shock! Since her district is right in the middle of the Minneapolis version of Dearborn Michigan. Ellison the questionable AG for MN, also won again. I think the big shock was the auditor race. Dr. Scott Jenson, who may know how to set a broken bone, will now need to put on a green eyeshade and look at how the books were cooked under Walz.
Now we go forward. The general is coming up soon - very soon. We will have a different discussion before that election. The important part of the entire election (in by book) is Hong is gone. Hopefully, gone and forgotten. But there are more in the bushes just like Hong. Maybe worse than Hong. And if Bernie Sanders want any of these America haters to run for an office - they might just win.
Congrats to Michele Tafoya. Nice job. Congrats to Lisa Demuth. You will do fine in the general. To rid this state of Amy, you will get lots of help. But today is a new day, with new battles coming up. To save America from the DSA wackos, we must first vanquish the DSA wackos in the primaries. Just saying...

No comments:
Post a Comment