Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Bloom is off the Rose...



"Well! I hate to say I 'told you so', but I TOLD YOU SO!!!"



Last night was a watershed moment on TV. I was watching a popular cable news show. The host had one of the network's most staunch Democratic cheerleaders on as a guest. The host asked her to defend the President's handling of the latest in the long line of scandals - the VA mess. She looked at him and said, "I can't. I am disappointed in him. I have lost confidence in him. In fact, in the last election, my disaffection with him had already started, so I did not vote for anyone."

Wow! That was a bombshell! As far as politics is concerned, this lady is about as blue as blue can get. The scales have fallen off her eyes and her vision has been restored. Of course, many on the Right had this guy pegged from day one. In particular, Rush Limbaugh would sound the alarm about Barry's "paper thin" resume. And it was. Because of race, Bush fatigue, and a bevy of other illegitimate reasons, we elected a guy (twice) who did not have a clue on how to do the job. Not only that, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He may not be a true Marxist, but his training was on that street.

Some pundits believe the VA scandal may be the straw that broke the camel's back. Of course, we heard that about the ObamaCare website also. The only humor in this scandal so far is that "President Bystander" said (once again), "Golly - I did not know ANYTHING about this VA issue until I saw it on the news." Could you imagine if the CEO of Target had said that about the data breach? He would have been fired on the spot, not months later.

The host of the show I was watching said either the President looks disinterested in what is going on in the country, or he is so over his head he looks helpless and hapless. I think it is both. If I came out of retirement to run GM, I would be in way over my head. At the top spot, there is nowhere to hide. I would quickly be exposed. For our President, there is nowhere to hide other than his sweet spot - the campaign trail. When he is not there, he too, is exposed.

I really hope that Americans have learned their lesson from this mistake. Regardless of color, race, sex, religion or whatever, you elect the person who is best suited to DO THE JOB! I don't know how long it will take our country to recover from this mistake - maybe we never will fully recover. Not only is the CEO of our country incompetent, he has idiots, and I mean idiots, in his inner circle. We are like passengers in a airliner being flown by student pilots at best.

In closing, as much as many of us on the Right have said since 2008 - if you elect this guy, you are going to get a disaster. I hate to say we told you so, but WE TOLD YOU SO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment