Tuesday, September 23, 2014

And what don't we know?

 
 


"If we are in danger, I need to know it. I am trying so hard to keep my eyes wide open!"



I don't think many of us will forget the presser which was held by General Dempsey and SecDef Hagel not too long ago. You remember this one - the one where both of them looked like they had seen a ghost. As a former cryptologist, I can tell you this much. What we know from in the press, and what is really happening, are often quite different. My belief is what Dempsey and Hagel had just learned is something very, very unsettling and very scary.

So what was it? I really have no idea - nor should I be able to know. My guess however is simply this - it has nothing to do with ISIS or ISIL. It has everything to do with this new nefarious new group we just discovered - the Khorasan.

Why do I say that? The inkles coming in off the airwaves were fast and furious. This new group of blood thirsty hoods were in the final planning stages of doing something dire to either us or our friends overseas. Okay - so what does that mean? Blowing up a plane, shooting up a mall, cutting someone's head off? Or worse? Do they have a dirty bomb? Are they already here with something so terrible we can't write about it? Do they have a suitcase nuke to use on one of our cities?

One of my left leaning friends has called me a "bed wetter" because I always look to the worse possible scenario. I have been trained to do so. If I had said on September 10th, 2001, two major skyscrapers in NYC would be taken down by two hijacked planes, I would have been dismissed as a weirdo. The enemy we are dealing with is a lot of things, but they are not stupid. They will hit us where least expected, and with maximum impact.

I also believe this. They expected us to hit them like we did last night in Iraq and Syria. They had already planned their counter-punch. As our leaders are at the UN talking about the dangers of "global warming", the real threat might be planning a knockout punch while on our shores. Don't think for a minute the EMP solution has not crossed their minds. We are so ill equipped for an EMP attack, it is not even the least bit humorous. Should one go off in the right place, tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands would die within a month.

What can we do? First and foremost, remember this one minor tidbit - WE ARE AT WAR WITH AN ENEMY WHO WANTS US ALL DEAD! I can think of no better way to phrase that. Bunker up. Have enough food and water on hand to last for a while. Until this enemy is vanquished (if they ever will be), we remain in danger.

Expect that the government will not tell us the worse. They probably will not. Stay vigilant, stay prepared, stay ready. This is not over yet - not by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment