Monday, September 22, 2014

My message to the Left...

 
 

"We need to listen to the Boy Scout motto. We MUST be, and then stay, prepared..."



I am very happy that I have FB friends who live on the Left side of the street. Some members of my family live there also. There may be occasional agreement, but mostly we disagree on practically everything. I am okay with that. I have said many times we live in a pluralistic society, and not a homogeneous one. As the saying goes, too much consensus often leads to a dull conversation.

That being said, I feel compelled to give some advice to my brothers and sisters on the Left. Some of you may not believe that we are in danger, but let me assure you, we are. Our military and law enforcement can protect us from this evil, but only if we let it. I am hopeful they are fully on top of this developing situation. We have heard the adage many times before: We have to be right 100% of the time. They only need to by lucky once.

By the way, it is not just people on the Right who are sounding the clarion alarm about this new breed of terrorists. I also hear it from some on the Left as well as in the middle. Today, the terrorists were once again on the internet trying to extoll Muslims to kill any American, or who supports America in the Middle East. By the way - that death threat includes all Americans - Republican, Democrat or other.

Here is what I have learned about these extremists:
  • They don't give a flying fig about climate change. We may think it is the biggest problem since the dinosaurs, but they do not.
  • They hate atheists, agnostics, and apostates as much as they hate Christians and Jews. Don't think you can escape their wrath and judgment just because you don't believe in anything.
  • It has been well documented on the internet these butchers have crucified people, beheaded women, children and babies as well as buried people alive. They are as brutal as the Nazis were in their most savage days.
  • Some in this country have been accused of waging a "war on women" because they don't believe in government funded birth control. However, the real "war on women" is taking place in the Middle East and parts of Africa. Many woman there have been marginalized, mistreated, covered from head to toe, and sometimes disfigured and tortured.
  • As we try to move the world forward into the 21st century with technology and health care, these terrorists are trying to pull us back to the Middle Ages. This new Caliphate will dictate we practice Sharia Law, and all that comes with it. This, not our Constitution, will be the governing law of the land.
All I want is to keep innocent people safe from these barbrians. As an American, I am most concerned about the people in this country. Even though I may disagree with him, I want our President to be safe. I want all of us to be safe. If this involves bombing these terrorists group back to the stone ages, so be it. If is involves American boots on the ground, let's roll. We did not start this war. We don't want this war. If we need to, we will end this war. And it won't be pretty for the other side.

Friends, take these people seriously. I am not (as I have been called) a "bed wetter" for respecting what they have threatened to do. I take people at their word. If they want to come to this land and kill us, I only need to look at their history. Their barbarism is well documented. Be prepared. Stay prepared. This is not over yet.



1 comment: