Monday, January 14, 2019

Once upon a time in Mexico...





"The continual breaching of our southern border represents a clear and present danger to our country. Period. No argument - just fact. Democrats who are obstructionists with our border security should be tried for sedition or treason. And - Trump should immediately declare an emergency and BUILD THE WALL!" 



Anybody else notice the change going on south of our border? It really is hard to miss. This fine land, steeped in heritage, rich in resources, is becoming a modern day version of the wild, wild west. The only difference is with our history out west, disputes were handled with a Colt .45, or a noose. In today's Mexico, if you get sideways of the wrong cartel, you could lose your head, your family, and then end up incinerated. And all that mayhem keeps moving further north towards our porous southern border.

Buckle up when you hear this sorry statistic. According to a Frontline article, during the period of 2007 thru 2014, more people died from the drug wars in Mexico than died in Afghanistan and Iraq combined. Let that sink in for just a minute. That means Mexico is a war zone, and it is right on our southern border. Your know - the border with very limited fencing or wall protection. 

Of course, the Democrats continue to be of no help on this issue. A good chunk of them went down (using lobbyist money) to PR for a fun in the sun break. The ones who stayed home in snowy Washington have come up with a new mantra - "Trump's vanity wall". Give me a flipping break.

Here is the long and the short of it. The United States has proven to be a rich feeding ground for the cartels. The human traffickers. Gangs. Just about everything we DON'T want in our country, comes here via the southern border. The people who live in the border states are sick of this. They, as well as our Border Patrol, are at the tip of the spear on this issue. The fat cats in Washington could give a wit about the southern border. They are not in danger. They have walls around their estates. Security personnel armed with GUNS. They just hate the President so much, they will put this citizens of this country in jeopardy just to jab at him.

Here is the long and the short of it. If President Trump and Vice President Pence both threw their badges on the desk and quit tomorrow, this issue would remain. The issue has NOTHING to do with our current administration. It is not a Republican issue, not a Democrat issue. It is an American issue. Keeping America safe issue. 

The continual breaching of our southern border represents a clear and present danger to our country. Period. No argument - just fact. Democrats who are obstructionists with our border security should be tried for sedition or treason. And - Trump should immediately declare an emergency and BUILD THE WALL! 

The news reported this morning a new caravan has formed and is headed north. And why not? News of all this infighting over our southern border is spreading like wildfire. Those who voted Democrat during the last election, this is what you voted for. Happy? I'm sure not!     

9 comments:

  1. What you have to recognize is that if the Democrats bow to the wisdom of us ordinary folks and allow this wall to be built, then how can they claim to be intellectually and morally superior to all of us? It is an existential crisis for them, but only an actual crisis for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only have to pick up a paper or the Federal Register and read what laws you are circumventing, what safety or environmental regulations are being reversed, what tax rules to benefit rich GOP are being enacted and how you are denigrating minorities and LGBTQ using legal gymnastics. AND, President Trump, Miller, Hannity, Coulter and Limbaugh are a crisis for us, not you. And you want a wall which does nothing for drugs, trafficking, gangs OR the big one for terrorism, Visa Overstays and the northern border.

      Delete
    2. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
      *HIV/Aids
      *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
      *Arthritis
      *Diabetes
      *Hypertension
      *Stroke
      *Obesity
      *Infertility/Impotency
      *Cancer
      *Eye Problem
      *Skin Problem
      *Fibroid Tumor
      *Ulcer
      *Prostate Problem
      *Asthma
      *Weight Management
      *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
      *Candidie
      *Low sperm can
      *Weak erection
      *Weak ejaculation
      *Pile
      *Elephantiasis
      *Skin Infection
      *Paralysis e.t.c
      *If you want your ex back.
      *If you always have bad dreams.
      *Herpes
      *Hpv
      *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

      Delete
  2. This suggest a possible way to argue with Democrats--in their own style. "If you're against a secure border, then you must be for illegal drugs & violence."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than that these Democrats are impervious to facts and logic, even their own, you are correct. The only way to defeat them is emotional appeals to all those still not part of the "elite" Democrat club, until they feel their power threatened. That's actually about 80% of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't we start with our Ports of Entry. More officers, more technology. According to a recent report by the Drug Enforcement Administration, most heroin smuggled into the country comes in via vehicles driven through “legal ports of entry, followed by tractor-trailers, where the heroin is co-mingled with legal goods. Our inability to reliably detect fentanyl at our land borders and at our international mail handling facilities creates untenable vulnerabilities. Of the hundreds of thousands of unaccompanied minors that have come to the U.S. since 2012, Border Patrol says only 56 were suspected of MS-13 ties. And they committed fewer murders than gangs in Chicago you have never heard of. Put the money where it will do the most good. And let the landscapers, roofers, meat-packers, crop-pickers and hotW

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem, clearly, is Democrats, their sycophants in the major media, and the inability of the truth to get by the lies. But here is a suggestion. Take the Democrats at their word that they want "border security," suggest a panel of experts to decide the best way to spend the $25 billion added to the DHS budget. Then if they don't sign off, THEY are the ones keeping the government shut, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete