Monday, January 28, 2019

The war on Christianity






"But there is a tipping point which will be reached. Where God's blessing on this land will ebb, and then end. When that happens, it will be the end of America. Some can see the danger signs already."



Who in the world would have thought it could come to this? Where being a Christian is looked upon as a negative. In this country. A country which was founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs. And it is not just the incoming Muslims who are doing it. It is being done by a whole lot of young, white, Angelo-sexton types. 

This has been coming on for years. We have seen it in the war on Christmas. "Seasons Greetings" or "Happy Holidays" instead of Merry Christmas. President Obama declared a few years ago we are "no longer a Christian country". We have seen a crucifix in a jar of urine, and then calling it art. There is a statue of Ronald McDonald, hanging on a cross - again, art. Oh, we are way past blasphemy right now. We passed that curve miles ago. 

The war on Christianity, or the war on God, comes mostly from the Left. Why? They don't like the fact that God has dominion over us. Like, how dare He? So the Left has determined we don't need God anymore. Just a fairy tale anyway. But Gaia? That is real. It is okay to worship Mother Earth. It is real. We can touch it, and see it. But God? Never seen Him.

Our social mores are starting reflect our changing view of God. We can see it in how we look at cohabitation before marriage. We can see it in the ever growing number of genders. We see it in who can marry whom, or what. "Love is love", we keep hearing from the Left. With marriage, now anything goes. Dare we forget how we now treat the unborn? No longer the most innocent, just inconvenient tissue.

We also can see it in how we treat each other. Hate is replacing love in many personal relationships. Forgiveness has become an antiquated term. Basically, when we take our Christian faith out of our lives, our lives become a secular maze. No purpose, no direction. 

Here is the good news. For many in this country who have shunned, ridiculed or even hated God, you are not going to be struck by lightening. God wants you back. Unlike other counterfeit religions, a relationship with God, through the Risen Christ, is the only way to true peace, joy and comfort. In other words, the only path to God. Even though many hate or have hated God, He returns that hate with love. Agape love.

But there is a tipping point which will be reached. Where God's blessing on this land will ebb, and then will cease. When that happens, it will be the end of America. Some of us can see the danger signs already. Our war on Christianity really becomes a war on ourselves. Once we totally toss God out of our country, our country will be no more.

We are in dangerous times. We are on thin ice. If ever there was a time to turn to God, it is now. If ever there was a worse time to hate or shun God, it is also now. If you are part of the war on Christianity, now is time to come back - and soon.

This is spiritual warfare on a national scale, on a global scale. The question will not be which side God is on - it will be who is on God's side. And those days are coming sooner rather than later.    

5 comments:

  1. So very well written & felt! God must have guided you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On occasion I like to point out that the Deity isn't the collectivist many imagine. In other words: Don't expect to be punished for someone else's sins.

    "There is a statue of Ronald McDonald, hanging on a cross...." And no doubt some people think that's a good place for him! Remember that crucifixion originally was about the unholiest thing imaginable. Centuries of religious art turned into it a Legitimate Sacred Subject™. Without more info it's hard to say what's being satirized here--maybe consumer culture.

    Which isn't to deny that some artists regard the blasphemous as cool. I agree we don't need to subsidize their ilk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lIot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete