Friday, April 26, 2019

The Health and Human Services Debacle





"Hey Minnesota! You got the government you deserve. You voted for these misfits. You want the adults back in charge? Sorry. You will have to wait until 2022 for another shot at Governor."



Wow! Shiver me timbers, as Popeye would say! I thought our education funding was the biggest mess in town. Education is still the biggest (dollar wise), but this Health and Human Services Bill, which is now being "debated" in the heavily controlled DFL House, is a real hot mess. How hot? Red hot.

And how in the would did it get to this point? Malfeasance by the Democrats, and benign neglect by the Republicans (in years past). This year however, the Republicans have rediscovered their backbones, and are making a heroic stand against this 1,000+ page POS omnibus bill.

It has been proven over and over and over again, that programs within Health and Human Services (in particular the CCAP boondoggle), are ripe with fraud. The Republicans are finding out just how deep and wide this fraud fissure is. And it is shocking. Tons of hard earned tax dollars are being stolen, right under our noses. How is the DFL responding? One DFL law maker (I can't remember her name, but it does not matter, as they are all the same) said, "Oh come on. There is some degree of fraud in everything."

I like that line. Next year when I do my confiscatory state income taxes, I am going to claim two more dependents. If or when I get caught by the Minnesota tax collectors, I will use that line. "Oh come on! There is some degree of fraud in everything." But it will not work. The tax collectors will take my money as they need it to dump it into fraudulent programs like CCAP - where fraud is willingly tolerated. 

Some in the DFL have told the minions who believe in the garbage they spew, to eliminate fraud from this department could cost hundreds of millions of dollars. To that I respond in a full throated voice - RUBBISH! Hey Taxing Timmy - let me manage that department for a year. I will take care of the fraud, and the people who tolerate it. The careerists might think I would be heavy handed, but that is tough toenails. That is the kind of management we need right now. With the pansy management we have, the fraudsters are having a field day. And why not? Free money is free money.

Then this Hortman gal has the temerity to hide all this nonsense in a gargantuan bill which is the polar opposite of transparent. It is a mess, and an expensive one at that. It has the DFL label all over it - costs going up and fraud left un-addressed. Speaker Hortman should be fired on the spot for doing this! Oh, that is right. This is the government, where nobody gets fired. The entropy created is just tolerated and the dollars keep flowing down into the quagmire.

A real Governor would have agency heads in place who could and would fix this. Taxing Timmy does not have a clue on what to do - except hire cronies and then ask for more money to put into this sinkhole. And Speaker Hortman is a joke. How she got to be where she is deserves to be the 9th wonder of the world.

Hey Minnesota! You got the government you deserve. You voted for these misfits. You want the adults back in charge? Sorry. You will have to wait until 2022 for another shot at Governor. Last year for Governor, you passed up the best person in the state. Passed him up for a taxing carpetbagger from Nebraska. Why? You tell me.  


2 comments:

  1. The half of us who voted against these clowns do not deserve what they /claimed/ to offer, and NOBODY deserves what they are actually bringing us. Blame it on those who thought that, if the DFL screws up bad enough, people will vote for Republicans. That isn't how it works, because the DFL never learns (and pretty much doesn't care), and Republicans cannot repair the damage after it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr James is truly an herbalist doctor who cured me of HIV, that I contacted last year February, I was so worried about the virus inside of me, when I went to the hospital and I was tested positive, I took different drugs and injection still I wasn't cured, until I came across someone who sheared a testimony on how she was cured of HIV from the doctor James herbal mix, I thought it was a lie, but I picked up interest and contacted Dr. James on his email, (drjamesherbalmix @ gmail.com) And told him my problem and he asked me some questions and I answered then he said I should not worry that he was going to help me, and cure my HIV. I was so happy. 2 days later he sent me the cure through DHL courier service, I started using the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks, as I went for my monthly check-up I was tested HIV negative I was so happy and joy overwhelmed for being free from HIV.I 'm sharing this testimony because I know how hard it was for me to sleep and think everyday ab out being HIV positive I nearly got myself killed but This is great man Dr. James restored my health back. I know there are still people out here with HIV positive or any kind of diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Bechet's disease, Crohn's, Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes , Cardiac disease, Creutzfeldt – Jakob disease, Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progress Sclerosis, Seizures, Alzheimer's Disease, Adrenocular Disease, Adrenocular Disease, Adrenocular Disease, Adrenocystic Disease Glaucoma., Cataracts, Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Lung disease.Ellarged prostate, Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    , Cushing's disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Lyme Disease, Blood Cancer, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory, Diabetes, Fibroids, Contact Dr. James on his email and get your diseases cured.drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348152855846.

    ReplyDelete