Saturday, May 22, 2021

Karen - GO HOME!




"Actually, none the 'Karen's' get it. It is time for all of them to just go home, and leave the rest of us alone." 



As I live and breath. Last night I got "Karened" at a take out restaurant. I went in to get my order sans mask. Why? Three reasons: 1) I didn't want to, 2) I was only in there for less than a minute, and 3) The CDC, President, and Governor of this state told me that if vaccinated, masks were unnecessary. But that did not stop some crochety old Democrat from going full blown "Karen" on me. I thought for a minute, he was going to burst a blood vessel. SMH.

It is time for all "Karen's" to go home. Like, get the blank out of here. Get the blank out of our faces. It is not okay to live under this lie anymore. Lie? What lie? That cloth masks protect you from viruses. They do not. Only a medical mask like a N95 or N100 will protect you. I have heard this over and over and over again by medical professionals. A cloth mask will protect others from the moisture (with attached viruses) we exhale, cough or sneeze. And that is it. Period. 

I have also been told by medical professionals, wearing a mask outdoors, unless your space bubble is less than a foot, is useless. Don't need it. Vaccinated or not, you DON'T NEED A MASK OUTDOORS. If you are indoors, and want to be super safe, limit your time. Like going into a take out restaurant for less than a minute is about as safe for everyone, as one could get.

I have never "Karened" anyone. None of my business. If someone wears or does not wear a mask, that is up to that person. Same with getting vaccinated. Someone needs to tell Ms. Nancy these facts. Many Republican Congressmen and women have been listening to the CDC. They don't need to be wearing a mask while in the House of Representatives. "Oh, no", said the Botox lady. "If you don't wear a mask, I will fine you. I will not have this House turned into a petri dish." Huh? 

Back to last night. When I was asked where my mask was, I told the truth. It was in the wash. I was washing my masks, so I could pack them away. Why? No longer need them. The lady behind the counter said, "You know, you can by disposable masks to keep in your car". I smiled at her and said, "Sure can - and I bet they are real cheap right now." She didn't get it.

Actually, none the "Karen's" get it. It is time for all of them to just go home, and leave the rest of us alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment