Friday, June 22, 2018

Another walk on the wild side...






"Do I think it is possible we have had something going on in space for years which we don't know about? Yes I do. Do I believe it? Not yet. It would take more than some whistle blowers to convince me."




Every now and again I will pick something up which is worth looking into. Sometimes it ends up having merit, and other times many of friends think I am ready to be fitted with a tin foil hat. This is one of those days. And it has to do with the President's plan to initiate a Space Force. Like - where did that come from sir? Maybe is was just a wild hair - or maybe, it was something else. 

For many  years now, there was been an urban legend that the US has had a secret space force. Like how many years? Like since 1980. In fact, Reagan let it slip after his terms were up. He mentioned we had space shuttles which could transport 300 people. Not the shuttles we know about sir! Some might say that was the start of his memory loss - others say it was an intentional slip.

Anyhow, this space force, which has been funded by all those billions upon billions the Pentagon cannot account for, has a name. It is called Solar Warden. So I did some research on it. This internet is full of articles about this phantom force. True, the sources I used were somewhat shady, but there is a lot out in the Ethernet on Solar Warden

Hold the phone just for a second. Before you bring out the straight jacket and the butterfly net, let me mention a couple of things. First the late Ben Rich, who ran Lockheed's Skunk Works for years, made some cryptic statements towards his end. Like, "We have stuff at the Skunk Works which can take ET home." Or, "We have been working on things which are 50 years ahead of what you could imagine". Made in the Skunk Works, tested in Groom Lake
(Area 51).

Plus, there has been more than one whistle blower which has come forward with tales of something which is right out of the Twilight Zone. Yes, and these whistle blowers have referred to this phantom space force as Solar Warden. Its purpose? To patrol the outer edges of our solar system. Why? To keep us safe. From what? Stay tuned.

In the play Hamlet, Hamlet said to Horatio, There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than can be dreamt of in your philosophy. Hamlet might have been right. Do I think it is possible we have had something going on in space for years which we don't know about? Yes, I do. Do I believe it? Not yet. It would take more than some whistle blowers, and Frank Rich to convince me.

Stay tuned boys and girls. Now that I have been made aware of this new term (to me, at least) of Solar Warden, I will have my ears to the tracks. Meanwhile, we will see how our President will do in convincing a stubborn, do almost nothing, Congress in getting this new space force authorized and funded. 

2 comments:

  1. As exciting as this new military service is; I am more excited by DJT's plans to re-organize and streamline the bloated government bureaucracy.
    Long overdue and will be fought by entrenched (bilateral) congressmen with cushy committee assignments.
    This is one of the few times I hope the dotard succeeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete