Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Walking and chewing gum...






"Am I going to watch the charade today? Nope. Got work to do. I was going to watch my grass grow, but it seems to be snowing. I guess I will have to clean out my sock drawer (again). ANYTHING I come up with today, will be more useful than watching these useless idiots pontificate."   



When the our very old, and infirmed Speaker of the House, took the gavel in January of 2019, she assured the American public that she and her fellow Democrats can "walk and chew gum at the same time". In other words, they can investigate the heck out of this President, maybe even impeach him, and still get the "people's work" done. To that I respectfully say - BULL CRAP!

Here is the deal Ms. Nancy. If you want to see what "walking and chewing gum at the same" time looks like, look no further than President Trump. Even though he has been like a moose in northern Minnesota with ticks all over his back (that be the Democrats) for the past three years, President Trump has been able to do as much as he could with a friendly Senate and a toxic House. Looking at the state of our economy and record low unemployment, I can only wonder how thinks would have looked today if he had a friendly Senate AND a friendly House. 

The sad part is, no matter how inept this Congress will be until the election, many of the robotic minions living in big blue cites will keep voting for them. Why? Mostly, generational ignorance. Failure of the schools to teach math, true history or civics. People in Detroit for example, have seen their city go from world class, to a s**thole in a matter of 60 years. Yet, people in this deep blue city, will keep voting for the same Democrats who broke their city. Why? You tell me.

Even though Donald Trump has brought the unemployment rates for black and brown people down to historic lows, he will get ZERO credit for it. The revisionists will convince the minions that this improvement was all the result of Barack Obama. And they will believe it. The numbers are what they are under Donald Trump, just by happenstance.

But, none of that matters right now, as the public impeachment hearings have started. A few will call them "historic" - the vast majority of us will call them a historic waste of time and money. But be that as it may - it is what it is. The Democrats will be on full display, live and in color. Trade deals, border security, immigration reform, healthcare fixes - all that be damned. Impeaching the one who beat Queen Hillary is worth having your wants and needs go on the back burner.

Am I going to watch the charade today? Nope. Got work to do. I was going to watch my grass grow, but it seems to be snowing. I guess I will have to clean out my sock drawer (again). ANYTHING I come up with today, will be more useful than watching these useless idiots pontificate.   

No comments:

Post a Comment