Sunday, October 25, 2020

What now, my fellow countrymen?






"I am looking forward to November 4th about as much as having a root canal. Things could be ugly and very confusing. It would be a great time to be an astronaut, living on the ISS. In any event, November 4th is a week from Wednesday. God help us all."  



Partly because of Covid, almost 60 million people have already voted. Some by mail, some by early voting. We have voted early once before by absentee ballot (we were on vacation on election day), but this is the first year we have tried early voting. It was a breeze, and hardly any line. It will be interesting in two years, once Covid is a thing of the past, to see if early voting continues to be as popular.

Here is a thought. What if, on Hunter Biden's laptop, immutable proof is found that "The Big Guy" sold his influence as VP to enrich his family? So much so, it would disqualify Joe Biden from becoming President? And then when the votes are counted, largely because of early voting, Biden wins the popular vote AND the electoral college? Have the country do an unprecedented "do over"? Or give the Presidency to Kamala Harris?

Does anyone think for a second, the tens of millions of people in this country who want Trump re-elected, will settle for a flawed election? I thought about the 2000 election, when hanging chads needed to be ferreted out by the Supreme Court. I thought that was about as bad as it gets. Remember that year? Waiting for over a month to know who was going to be our next President? In 2020, what happened in 2000 could look like child's play. And if this drags on, does anyone expect the people will accept Nancy Pelosi as a temporary President?

The table is set for a first class mess. I will put the blame squarely on the DNC. For reasons which escape me, they chose Biden to be their torchbearer. Without vetting some of these age old allegations of how he operated as VP. But they knew that Biden was the only one who had a snowball's chance against Trump. Never mind the fact, Biden was damaged goods. And for the love of Pete! What in the world was the FBI doing with Hunter's laptop all of that time? Anyone with eyes which could see, or ears which could hear, knew Hunter was a sick puppy. A first class perv, who sucked Daddy into part of his goo.

I am looking forward to November 4th about as much as having a root canal. Things could be ugly and very confusing. It would be a great time to be an astronaut, living on the ISS. In any event, November 4th is a week from Wednesday. God help us all.  

1 comment:

  1. AN AMAZING REMEDY FOR HSV1&2. It's so unbelievable how wonderful herbs can be. when I first saw a post that said that a man have a perfect cure for HSV1&2, I was like could this be real or some kind of joke but due to my frustration and needed to be cured I took the risk of contacting the herbal doctor on email and he gave me reasons to believe he is a real herbalist so I followed all his instructions and he sent me the herbs through UPS and gave me prescription which i rightfully followed. Now all my test results shows am HSV1&2 Negative after taking the herbs and i have done test on two several occasion in different hospitals which i needed to be sure before posting this and the results are all Negative and the symptoms of HSV is completely out of my body and my doctor confirm this with me as well. Dr Osato herbs is the solution to HSV1&2 and other viruses. You can contact him on email: osatoherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347051705853 to get the herbs from him. I will continue sharing this on every platform for people to see and also get cured from HSV1&2, HPV, CANCER, DIABETES,VAGINAL INFECTION and HIV with Dr Osato herbs. Dr Osato website is osatoherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete