Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Are they here?

 
 



"The flying triangle is so common now, it has been named. It is called the TR-3. To whom does it belong? Beats me..."



I recently had the chance to talk to a friend who (this summer season) had seen a "something". Needless to say, it was very disturbing to that person. It was a "something" early in the morning that did not look right. It looked out of place. It was airborne very low over the ground, did not make a sound, and was not moving. And then it was gone. And this person was not on drugs or alcohol. This person was on an early morning jog through a secluded park.

I know every time I bring this topic up, some of friends roll their eyes. "There he goes again. the Old Bird has fallen off his perch." Some think I have taken a leave of my senses. Here is the problem - more and more people are seeing a "something". Currently, it is estimated that once every 2 to 3 minutes, someone on this planet witnesses "something" they cannot explain.

My son-in-law and I saw our "something" on Thanksgiving eve, six years ago this year. To this day, we have no clue what it was. But it was "something". And it was disturbing. The group of people who see "somethings" most of the time are airline pilots. But by far and away, the group of people who have seen the most "somethings" are - astronauts. Today we know that people worldwide are seeing "somethings", and it is becoming much too common.

So what are they? Experimental aircraft? Alien technology we have back engineered? Actual alien crafts? Interdimensional beings? Time travelers? Oh, I have heard it all. Everyone seems to have some sort of theory on what we are seeing in our skies. What I do know is this - "something" outside our norm keeps appearing to unsuspecting people all over Planet Earth. Most of us, like myself, would just like to know what we are seeing.

If you have some down time, go on the internet and check out the famous "Battle of LA" in 1942. Or in 1952,  the "somethings" which buzzed our capital. Or more recently in 1997, when tens of thousands of people in Phoenix saw a mile wide "something" drift silently over the city. There are many more, but I think you see the picture. There are thousands and thousands more of these on file, but the ones I listed are some of the more famous.

If you have seen a "something", don't be shy. Many people have. If you tell your story, some will think you are a kook, but most will not. I will not. Way, way too many people of reputation world-wide have seen a "something". And like me, they only want one thing - the truth.     

No comments:

Post a Comment