Thursday, October 31, 2019

Today's facts of life...





"In any event, Happy Halloween! This year, I am dressing up like a liberal. It does not matter what I wear, I only need to babble about nonsense. If I went trick or treating in Minneapolis, I could easily blend in with the crowd." 



The past two posts I have penned have been about space exploration. Why? Two reasons. First, my love of astronomy and space. Have since I was a little boy. Second, I am sick to death of the current news cycle. Same thing, over, and over, and over again. All thanks to the Democrats who can't govern, but sure can investigate. I can't take it anymore.

I decided to construct some facts of life based on today's realities:

  • Impeachment will happen in the House, only by using the most tainted and unfair methods possible. But, since the Dems have the numbers in the House, it will pass.
  • An impeachment trial will never see the light of day in the Senate. There is so much animosity about the way the House is conducting this fiasco, McConnell will "deep six" it as soon as it comes over to the Senate.
  • Because the Democrats have no real torch bearer, and Donald Trump's numbers have remained strong (and getting stronger) with his base, he is a shoe in for re-election. Get used to it. Get those pussy hats out of storage.
  • Having drag queens read stories to young children in libraries is wrong beyond belief. One was in a short dress (sans undies), and flashed his "junk" at the kiddos while reading. The Dems may think this is just fine, but normal people do not.
  • ObamaCare, is still the law of the land for our health care. Not one Republican voted for it. Democrats are caterwauling about how lousy our healthcare is right now. I know - I am scratching my head on this one also. 
  • Omar is a fake and a fraud, and a danger to this country. Everyone knows it. Yet, she is a shoe in for re-election. Why? Demographics. In 2022 it will be worse.
  • Hunter Biden is a crook and a fraud. He became wealthy due to daddy. If Democrats want to investigate some real wrong doing, they need to only look in the mirror. 
  • Teaching sex education to K and Pre-K youngins is worse than dangerous. Especially when different sex positions and practices are taught. What the hell is wrong with educators today, where they think this is okay? Time to close down government schools!
  • The other day, Biden was refused Holy Communion by a priest. Good! Time for the church to start being the church again. Fact - you can't be a Christian and condone the killing of the innocent. Don't think so? Prove me wrong.
  • Countries have borders for a reason. Countries have border patrol for a reason. Countries have organizations like ICE for a reason. To say all three are bad, is lunacy. Democrats are beyond stupid on this issue.
Am I done yet? Not hardly - but this is it for the day. These are the facts of life according to the Bird. Can we please have some sanity? Many of the things the Dems are advocating today are nutty, wrong, and stupid. 

In any event, Happy Halloween! This year, I am dressing up like a liberal. It does not matter what I wear, I only need to babble about nonsense. If I went trick or treating in Minneapolis, I could easily blend in with the crowd.   

No comments:

Post a Comment