Thursday, October 31, 2019

One foolish ghoul...





"Ms. Nancy, aka the Wicked Witch of the West, is the one who will be hurt the most. When the dust settles on the wreckage of what once was the Democrat Party, all fingers will point towards her. Kevin McCarthy will be the next Speaker, and will be a good one."



The worst kept secret in America has just been revealed. After three years of trying ANYTHING, including Russia, sex, burping after a good meal - ANYTHING, the Democrats are finally going to start impeachment proceedings on our 45th President. It is something the Speaker said she would not do (at one time). But - the pressure from the Squad got way too hot for Ms. Nancy. So the stork dance has started. Better known as, "the biggest waste of time, in the history of time."

Okay Bird. We know you are not balanced! What you mean a waste of time? Just that. As we all have learned, Impeachment in the House is a POLITICAL procedure, not a legal one. However, once it gets over to the Senate, that stubborn legal thing pops up. So if the President has not done something vile enough to deserve removal of office, the stork dance will continue.

Anyone who is honest knows the outcome of this charade before it starts. The House impeaches, the Senate either takes a pass, or does a quick trial with a quick acquittal. Then can we please move on? Or are the Democrats going to trying this trick again in the President's second term. On second thought - probably not. The Democrats would have to be in the majority to pull this stunt again. 

If Donald Trump was really as self centered as the Democrats paint him to be, he would be basking in the moment. Why? He would know what a suicide move this was by Ms. Nancy. But he is not. He HATES what this is doing to the country. If it was up to him, this vote for impeachment would have never taken place.

Ms. Nancy, aka the Wicked Witch of the West, is the one who will be hurt the most. When the dust settles on the wreckage of what once was the Democrat Party, all fingers will point towards her. Kevin McCarthy will be the next Speaker, and will be a good one. Donald Trump will rise from these Democrat ashes, finish his term, and do his second one. Adam Schiff, the fat guy from New York, the guy who thought Guam was going to tip over - they will all either be gone or made irrelevant. 

Happy Halloween folks! Let not your heart be troubled. The Democrats have stumbled into the same trap as the scorpion did in that famous fable. As the scorpion said before he drowned, after stinging (and killing) the turtle who was saving his life - "I am sorry I stung you. I can't help myself - it is in my nature..."


1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete