Wednesday, September 22, 2021

At the UN, he was UN-faithful to US




"Yesterday, our Manchurian Candidate was on full display. Enjoy the show? I hated it. I was so ashamed once again, that we let this circus clown represent this great country. All because a bunch of sheeple, who hated mean tweets, voted for this guy." 



What is with these America hating Democrats? Is Biden practicing the Obama MAGA? That MAGA being Make America Grovel and Apologize? Slo Joe could not wait to address the UN. The UN, which has become an elite debate society of statists (instead of the world's policeman keeping the peace), was all ears when Biden laid the bad news on them. 

"We have a Code Red", Biden croaked into the microphone. "We have reached the inflection point with our climate". (And these are my words) - Tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, droughts, headaches, infidelity, the Vikings 0-2 start, are all the fault of global warming. "But this is what we are going to do to help", Biden prattled on. "We will cut our emissions by 50% by the year 2030." (And this is my add) - By doing that, I will further cripple our economy for decades. 

"And by the year 2050, we will cut our emissions by 100% of what they are today." (And this is my add) - Of course, I will be dead and gone for years, but my legacy of killing our economy for good will be written in the history books.

The absolute best part of his speech however, is where he told the UN what else we were going to do to get us past this "inflection point". "I am going to double the amount of money we will give to poorer countries to fight this specter of global warming. Instead of $50B, we will give them $100B." (And this is my add) - We will borrow that money from China. Even though China is the biggest polluter in the world, and pollutes more than the rest of the countries combined, I will not mention them. Why? They own me. They own my son. So, China will continue to pollute, and we will go deeper in debt.

The man with the reverse Midas touch, did not call our the world's baddies like former Presidents did. Nope. In the eyes of Slo Joe, the only baddie in the world is the country which hired him to be our President. No taking a bow for Operation Warp Speed. Nope. That would have meant that he would have to give credit to the most hated Donald Trump. He did however, take a bow for ending the Afghan war. And pissing off all our allies by doing it the manner in which he did.

Yesterday, our Manchurian Candidate was on full display. Enjoy the show? I hated it. I was so ashamed once again, that we let this circus clown represent this great country. All because a bunch of sheeple, who hated mean tweets, voted for this guy. 

 

1 comment:

  1. And perhaps also because of chicanery by partisan fraudulators.

    ReplyDelete