Thursday, August 20, 2015

Ciding with the Left







"More and more people are referring to the Loony Left as the Party of Death. And are they okay with that?"



No, I don't need spelling lessons. Even though I am not the best speller in the world, I know how to spell "side" and "cide". You see, "cide" is a part of many words. It means simply "denoting a substance or person that kills" or "denoting an act of killing". So when you "cide" with the Left, in particular the Loony Left, you side with death. The Loony Left has become the party which condones suicide, genocide or most prevalent as of late, infanticide. Therefore, you side with the party of death.

I have said this before. The images on the tapes from Planned Parenthood are so gruesome, so graphic, Hollywood could never put them in a horror flick. And yet these procedures seem to be day to day operations at this death mill. This death mill which receives some of its funding from taxpayers.

I have not seen the latest video as I just can't take it anymore. I have heard to obtain the full brain of an infant, the face had to be cut open so the brain could be extracted. This procedure from an infant whose heart is beating. Who has a functioning brain. A developing body.

I don't believe in hate crimes. I think it is a silly term. However, if I did, I would say the act of a white doctor mutilating a black baby would qualify. And yet, barely a peep is muttered from the Loony Left. Or, the very vocal Reverends, Al and Jesse. 

The Commie who does the cartoons in the paper today had a typical Loony Left answer to the criticism being leveled at Planned Parenthood. His cartoon said defunding Planned Parenthood would lead to increases in cancer, VD, world hunger or what ever. To that I say in the loudest voice possible, BULL CRAP!

Conservatives tend to believe in many things. Things such as life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. However, "life" is the most important. We cherish life. We detest the genocide going on against Christians in the Middle East. We do not agree with doctor assisted suicide. And we damn sure don't agree with the infanticide going on at Planned Parenthood! Not only is it wrong and vile, people doing these procedures need to brought up on murder charges!

So if you lean left, consider the company you keep. Are they people who cherish life? Or people who tolerate and make excuses for death? I know where I stand. And I know where the people I associate with stand. We choose life. The most precious gift the Lord God has given us. To all of us. And as far as I am concerned, that is the end of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment