Friday, March 8, 2024

"Get the **** off my lawn!!!!





"Joe's dementia causes him to yell more and more every year. Make less and less sense. In Joe's clouded mind, America is nothing more right now than sunshine and Lollie-pops. That is, except for smaller Snicker Bars and less potato chips in a bag." 


Well, I did not watch Uncle Joe give his speech last night when it was on. I was true to my word. However, I did wake up in the middle of the night and went to turn the TV on. There it was. Being re-played. So, I watched part of it. I watched all I could take. I turned it off. I then turned the TV back on when I thought it was over, to see the pundit's opinion of this YELL FEST. Nothing to learn there. But I did enjoy seeing Katie Britt, talking from her kitchen table. No yelling there - just emotion.

I guess Joe is still going after the assault gun ban. And large magazines. I don't think this old geezer will be happy until we can only use flintlocks. He is also after potato chip and Snicker Bars makers. Seems they have "shrinkflation". In Joes cloudy mind, he wants the size of the snacks to be what they once were, and also the prices. This was all big candy and big snacks that caused this mess. Not Uncle Joe - his Build, Back, Better made everything better. No inflation under Joe's watch!

Also, last night, this good Catholic man, who is the most religious in our history of presidents, talked about his hate. He hates Russians. He hates Republicans. He hates Donald Trump so much; he would not even mention his name. Referred to Trump as only "my predecessor". That is okay Joe - soon Trump will be calling you the same thing. 

Then, thanks to MTG's shirt and her yelling at Biden, Uncle Joe was forced to say the name of Laken Riley. He sure did not want to - it caused him to go off script. It even caused him to say a truthful gaffe: "Lincoln (not Laken) Riley was killed by an illegal alien". Wow Joe! A moment of truth! Nice going MTG - mission accomplished!

All in all, it was a super waste of time, even to only watch parts of this "speech". Joe's dementia causes him to yell more and more every year. Make less and less sense. In Joe's clouded mind, America is nothing more right now than sunshine, ice cream and Lollie-pops. That is, except for smaller Snicker Bars and less potato chips in a bag. But that is all on Trump.

   


2 comments:

  1. I wish Trump would quit calling him "Corrupt Joe Biden" and start calling him "Mean Joe Biden." Since the big knock against Trump was "mean tweets" (though truthful) we now have clear and incontrovertible evidence that JB is the "angry old man" who lies about even the fantasy world he still lives in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only caught one or two fragments by accident. Heard today that some of this speech was clearly recycled.

    ReplyDelete