Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Threats from the bully




"What about the UN? Can't they get this bully under control? Don't make me laugh. This organization, formed to prevent bullies like Putin from doing harm, has turned into a bunch of globalists."


I have told this story before. When I was growing up, and while in elementary school, we had a neighborhood bully who would harass me. Picking on me was his favorite pastime. Just about every day, he told me he would "bash my teeth in.". I would tell my folks, and (bless them for this), they would tell me I needed to learn to fight my own battles. But this kid was bigger than me. I did not want to get "my teeth bashed in."

One day in a pick up game of softball, this bully did not like something I did. He came over and started to push me around. All of a sudden, the light went on. I had it with this guy. I got him on the ground and started to wail on him. His mother saw me and came running to pull me off her kid. That was the last time I was bullied by anyone. And to this day, I can't stand bullies.

I guess that is one of the reason I bristle when Vladimir Putin threatens us or NATO on almost a daily basis. Last week, one of his henchmen told the Netherlands, Russia might nuke the World Court. Why? They called Putin a war criminal, and want to try him. They have threatened to nuke Germany, the UK, Poland, and us, numerous times.

The latest threat from the bully from Moscow, is by the end of the year he will position his "killer subs" all throughout the Pacific. These are the subs which have the nuclear torpedoes, which can cause huge "city killing" tsunamis. Oh, and he will use those after he unleashes his "Satan II" ICBMs on many of our cities. What is our response to this bully? Nothing. We just sit back and take it. Oh, to have Donald Trump or Ronald Reagan in the White House right now. They knew how to stand down a bully.

Here is the long and the short of it. It has been reported that through the back channels, we told Russia that should they use a tactical nuke in the Ukraine War, we would sink their Black Sea fleet and destroy the rest of their army. And should Russia use a heavy nuke against one of our major cities, here is what will happen. All hell will break loose. We have so many nukes on so many platforms, we would destroy Russia. But they also have thousands of nukes, and would probably destroy NATO and the United States in return. Then nuclear winter would start, and it would kill any remaining survivors. 

There is no middle ground here. We either stand down from nukes (and the threats to use them), or we get into a nuclear exchange and kill everyone and everything. Those are the stakes that Putin is playing with right now. Putin may think should he unleash a nuke on us, timid Biden would send him a nasty letter warning him of carbon offsets for exploding a nuke. But that would not be the case. Our military would execute World War III, and it would over in a day. 

What about the UN? Can't they get this bully under control? Don't make me laugh. This organization, formed to prevent bullies like Putin from doing harm, has turned into a bunch of globalists. The UN could not punch its way out of a paper bag right now, much less getting Russia in line. 

Our only hope is if the Russian people wake up, and take care of this issue. Retire Putin, one way or the other. Pull its troops out of Ukraine, and let the rebuilding start. Until that happens, the daily threats will continue. They will continue until someone does something very stupid, and the wire is tripped. Then it will be over. For good. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment