Saturday, November 11, 2023

The neighborhood bully





"Bullies only understand one thing - strength. They also know how to smell fear. They have smelled enough of our fear - time to show them the back side of our hand." 


We have a neighborhood bully. Not really a bully in this neighborhood, but this guy hires others in the neighborhood to take a swing at me - sometimes more than once a day. He has not hurt me too bad so far - I have been careful. But he has hit me almost fifty times so far. He has hurt my head and bloodied my nose.

Twice, my protector has shoved him back so they will stop it. The people who work for the neighborhood bully just laugh and then they punch me again. I have asked my protector to do more than shove these people - hit them back harder than they hit me. Hit them so hard, they will stop. My protector just looks at me and says, "I can't. I am scared of what they might do." So here I sit - waiting for the next punch to come. One of these times, the punch might kill me instead of injuring me.

By now, most of you have figured out the "bully" is Iran, and the people doing the punching are their proxies. The "timid protector" is Joe Biden. It really chaps my hide to see our country, the country with the biggest (and baddest for sure) military, getting bested by this group of thugs. We have two, count them two, carriers over in the area right now. We have all kinds of different aircraft available to us. We have a nuclear sub, loaded with cruise missiles. And yet we do nothing.

If Joe Biden had been our president during World War II, we would all be speaking Japanese or German right now. We would be living in a different world. If Ronald Reagan was scared to death of the Soviets, the Soviet Union would still be around, and our Cold War might have turned hot by now. But our history is loaded with people of courage. People who would not take two seconds of crap from any bully. Obama and Biden are like a couple of scared little puppies. Donald Trump (who was president between these two), was like a German Sheppard. 

As General Jack Keane would say, "It is time for this administration to stiffen its spine." In my words - man up. Time to put on a show of what the USS Gerald Ford is capable of. Time to show the bad guys what it feels like to be on the receiving end of some F-18 Super Hornets or F-35 fighters. If that is not enough, how about showing the bad guys how accurate and deadly our newest cruise missiles are. Enough with a shove - cold cock these guys! Send them into next week!

Bullies only understand one thing - strength. They also know how to smell fear. They have smelled enough of our fear - time to show them the back side of our hand.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment