Monday, December 21, 2020

An unbelievable hand!





For those on the left, look closely at Biden. Listen to him. Look at his record. Could this man possibly get over 80 million votes? I didn't think so either. 



A few weeks ago, I went out to Vegas to play in (for me at least), a high stakes poker game. Shortly after we started, one of the guys at the table (we were playing 5 card draw), was dealt four aces. I could not believe it! I had never seen that before! I mean, I have studied the odds. Getting four aces dealt to you (statistically speaking), only happens once in every 2.4 M hands of poker. Talk about luck!

And then, about an hour or so later, it happened again! Four aces being dealt to the same person, twice on the same evening. I excused myself from the table and went up to the event organizer. I told him something had to be wrong. I was being cheated. The chances of getting four aces dealt to you twice in the same night, had to be a zillion to one. The event organizer looked at me kind of funny and said, "Well, it is possible, you know". True - it was possible, but extremely improbable. I told him I still felt like I got cheated.

I went back to the table and took my chair. I was still grumbling as this "improbable" streak of luck had already cost me a lot of money. About an hour before quit time, it happened again! I thought the odds of this happening have to be like getting hit by lightening 100 days in a row! I once again went up to the event organizer and complained. I told him I knew I was getting cheated, and someone would have to give me cast iron proof that I was not before I could accept this almost impossible series of events. The organizer told me just to accept it and move on. There is no way I could do either. I knew I got cheated. Now, how to prove it. 

Get the message here? Sound familiar? This is all about what happened to Donald Trump and those who voted for him last month. The other side keeps telling us to accept it, and move on. The way Biden won was "possible", albeit very improbable. But for the good of the country, forget we probably (or absolutely) got cheated, and move on. Only one problem with that plan. Most of the 75+ million who voted for the President won't accept getting cheated. Won't accept the country getting cheated either.

Here is the bigger problem as I see it. If this is not resolved in the next month, we are going to have a mess of biblical proportions. Half the country will not accept Biden, nor any EOs or laws he signs. Why? They will be as counterfeit as he is. Either Trump needs to do something unprecedented and extraordinary, or we as a nation, are going to be in very deep weeds.

For those on the left, look closely at Biden. Listen to him. Look at his record. Could this man possibly get over 80 million votes? I didn't think so either. 





1 comment:

  1. Nobody will ever see this or act on it, but I sat and watched a hand recount, and saw that the last 75 ballots counted were ALL for Joe Biden. That is not impossible, it's just that the odds are a trillion trillion to one against.

    ReplyDelete