Friday, January 28, 2022

Smart, he is not!






"This morning, I am going to fill my truck up with gas. It will be the most I have paid for gas in many, many months. Appropriately, the station I go to has the Biden 'I did that!' stickers all over the pumps. Yes, Slo Joe, you did. Along with many other things which have made our country weaker and more vulnerable." 


Master Yoda has it right on. That is, when talking about our accidental President. Not too bright, he is. Smart, he is not! In fact, as they say in Pig Latin, he is kind of upid -st. Now before some of my lefty friends think the old Bird is piling on good old Uncle Joe again, let's consider this.

Of all the boneheaded things Biden did his first week after taking office, taking us from an energy exporter to an energy importer, was probably the dumbest. Why? Just wait until Russia cuts us off from getting it's oil. Or, when war breaks out, and the price of a barrel of crude is north of $100. All because of this slobbering love affair Biden has with the Squad, and all of their nonsense.

Not only has Biden hurt our economy by his ill timed energy blunder, he is also hurting most of the world. Well, except maybe for Gretta. If Joe had finished college, he would have learned that economies run on energy. We need energy. Our economy may be headed for more EVs in the future, but right now, we need gasoline. And lots of it, at an affordable price. Could Joe figure that one out? Nope. Why not, you might ask. Again Master Yoda - take it away. Smart, he is not!

As Bob Gates, our the former SecDef under Obama said this about Biden - he got just about everything wrong. And that was before his dementia set it. Now, he is a rudderless ship. And tools like Ron Klaine, his Chief of Staff, just let him do stupid things. Which brings me to this question - whose side is Klaine on? Is he also an enemy of the state? Seems there might be quite a few in the West Wing right now. Biden may not be too bright, but his puppet masters are cunning and evil.

This morning, I am going to fill my truck up with gas. It will be the most I have paid for gas in many, many months. Appropriately, the station I go to has the Biden "I did that!" stickers all over the pumps. Yes, Slo Joe, you did. Along with many other things which have made our country weaker and more vulnerable. 

In my life, I have never seen this before. Enemies of the state, controlling the levers of power in America. And we let them do it. Time for a change. We need November to come like tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment