Monday, March 31, 2014

Yellen at the Ticker

 
 

 
"Who cares? Is only some paper and some ink..."


Here we go again. Our "phony money" supply keeps to keep increasing despite who in charge of the Fed. Ms. Yellen, the latest appointed  "Fed Tool" assigned to devalue our money supply through excessive printing, gave an inkle today which gave the market a temporary high. A "thrill going up their leg" if you will. The era of the Bernanke free money is going to continue on for a while. Big whoop...

Anyone can go out and spend like a drunken sailor (sorry shipmates), and then at sometime have to "pay for the party". Most constitutional conservatives understand this. The day traders and the commodity brokers who reside on the corner of Wall and Broad, could give a rip. Let the good times roll. The party? We (or the following generations), will pay for that later.

I am convinced when the historians (years down the road) write the epitaph of our society, they will ask, "what in the world happened here?" I believe most will all say the same thing. The party went on too long. The people could not handle the truth, so we masked it in the world of false expectations as well as unreal gains. As the poor continued to get poorer, the rich got richer only by the slight of hand of the Fed.

Some of us minions sit here, feeling like passengers on a jet getting ready to crash. We know what is coming; we know what has caused it. Yet, the intoxicated and prostituted main street press bought this tripe and proxy hook, line and sinker. The gains the market are making are as false as warm weather in March. Sooner or later, the real stuff appears, and the truth of the season reappears.

I yearn for the day the market once again reflects reality. I yearn for the day that money invested in the market really means something. I yearn for the day when our dollar once again rules in the world of monetary currencies. As for now, our pilot is Janet Yellen, and she is taken our monetary journey on a one way trip to the southern Indian Ocean.

People have asked me in the past why I pulled my money out of the market in 2006. I wish I was clairvoyant, but I am not. I have been burned in the past by lesser fires, and don't wished to be burned again. I like things which are real, things that make sense. The market today is a phony as a sunny day with 60 degrees in March.



No comments:

Post a Comment