Monday, June 12, 2017

Rude and crude







"The very pretty and "sexually harassed" Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY) has been dropping the 'F Bomb' like it has been candy. I wonder what her two kids think when their mommy talks like this." 


Oh my! The language! The stories! The lack of discretion in our national discourse! What has happened to us? It is as if we all have joined the Navy of old, and nothing is out of bounds for our banter. I would love to lay this entire issue at the feet of the Democrats, but one of the Republicans who was running for President had some fairly salty language also. But now the Democrats have seen that campaign language, and raised the betting at the same time.

Tom Perez, the new chair of the DNC, really likes to throw the "F Bomb" around.I am impressed - this is so cool! The funny thing is when he uses it in front of his minions, there is no gasping - only cheering. It seems that our new national discourse has become beyond recourse. It it truly language to make a sailor blush. I know, I know - our President has used it in the past. As have other Presidents. But this frequent use of the "F Bomb" by "respected" men and women of the Democratic Party, is really a show stopper.

I was listening to a show on a neutral network (not Fox, CNN or MSNBC) and the question was asked about the sudden decline of the Democrats language much more so than the Republican's language. The pundit responded this way. Many on the Left are not enamored with our Constitution (as written), nor the Holy Bible. So let er' rip (as they say). If the "F Bomb" fires up the crowd. please use it! We need revolution (sorry Abby) for the Hell of it!

Not to quote the Democrats, but "what about the children"? Okay, they pulled some old audio out which revealed some tawdry things our President has said in the past. But the Democrats? This is all new stuff. New material. The very pretty and "sexually harassed" Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY), has been dropping the "F Bomb" like it has been candy. I wonder what her two kids think when their mommy talks like this. I don't know - my mother never talked like this.

Hmm. Except for our current President's slip of the tongue, I really can't think of many Republicans who like to lick the gutter like Perez, Gillibrand and a host of others. In my day, should a woman every talk like the very pretty and "sexually harassed" Senator Gillibrand, the signals she was transmitting would only said one thing. And the code of conduct of this blog site prevents me from repeating it.

Hey, I am a former sailor for 21 years. If I wanted to, I could fill this blog site with all kinds of crude invective. But I don't, and I won't. Why? Not the way I roll. Many people who read my blog are Godly - and I would not trade them for anything.

Many people smarter than I have said the only time you use "potty talk" is when your vocabulary fails you. I guess many of the Democrats need to go back to the failed government school system which created them in the first place. Or not. As for most of us on the Right, we will keep is civil and clean. That after all, is the way we were taught.


No comments:

Post a Comment