Tuesday, August 22, 2023

The needle in our arm




"We need our leaders to wake up and quit bowing and groveling to these guys. Better yet, we need new leaders who know how to lead, instead of 'following from behind'."



Today we have China junk, all over our houses. I used to think that China junk was a boat, but now I guess it is just all our stuff instead.

I can just hear it now. "There he goes again, bashing China! Can't we all just get along?" To this I respond with the following. Yes, I am going to bash China again. But more than that, I will bash Biden for playing footsie with these guys. As the old saying goes, "they are bad rice". Bad rice, indeed.

I was actually going to write about something else today. But I got waylaid. How so? When I pulled the freezer door open on our three-year-old (very expensive) made in China fridge, half of the handle came off in my hand. It had been loose for over a year, but I never thought it would come off. Gone are the days of good old American built appliances, which would last half a lifetime.

Love him or hate him, Donald Trump had it right. Get our stuff back to America. Rather than offshore anything else, we need to on shore our stuff back here. The fact we have so much of our EV crapola being made in China is madness. The fact China makes so much of our solar panels is also madness. The fact that China makes such a high percentage of our medications is suicide waiting to happen. For those globalists who are slow learners, hear me out - CHINA IS NOT OUR FRIEND!

Let us never forget Covid and fentanyl. With Covid (which came from the Wuhan Lab), millions worldwide died or became very sick. Both of these, have China's fingerprints all over them.  

Until democracy returns to China, I want them out of our lives. They add no value to us. In fact, they play us for patsies. Remember Yellen going over and bowing three times to her counterpart. I almost puked. We grovel at their feet. We allow them to buy our land, control some of our food products. And what does Biden do? Goes on vacation, over and over and over again.

Last weekend, Biden had the leaders of Japan and South Korea at Camp David for "talks". About what? Small stuff? How about the elephant in the room? China. North Korea. The two baddies in their neighborhood who are a threat to their peace and commerce. The best thing Biden could have done, is also invite India, Viet Nam and the Philippines. And then draw up papers announcing a new type of NATO for the western Pacific. That would send shivers up the spines of the Commies.

China can take their spy balloons, their junky products, their militarism, and stick it someplace dark and hidden. I am so done with them. I have been so done with them since 1970, when I first went in the Navy and became a cryptologist. They are out to eat our lunch. Destroy us.

We need our leaders to wake up and quit bowing and groveling to these guys. Better yet, we need new leaders who know how to lead, instead of "following from behind".


 





No comments:

Post a Comment