Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Special kind of dip wads...






"My opinion? Biden should be impeached - now. The harm he is doing to this country is real - the perceived harm that Trump did was just that - perceived. And yet, Trump was impeached twice. Go figure."


I'm sorry. I could not take any more without spouting off. Just got my latest Epoch Times, and read only two articles. One about the pain and misery cancelling the Keystone Pipeline caused, and the other by a sheriff in Arizona, describing the "new" invasion of immigrants since Biden took over. "So what?", some might say. We knew this was coming. Biden telegraphed his punches on both of these issues. True - but here is the "so what".

When I was working, one of the things I always had to do while in a negotiation, was try to get into my opponent's head. Figure out what he or she really wanted, why he or she wanted it, and how much he or she wanted it. I have been trying to do the same thing with Biden. Cut through that Delaware fog, and try to figure out ANY logic in hurting this country as bad as he is doing. Before Obama and Biden, I really did think the number one priority of a President was the safety and well being of his or her people. No more. I guess when you are owned as deeply as Joe is, the safety and well being of the American people come in a dead last.

I know what happened in Texas was not related to anything Biden has done - yet. But it will be. When he strips us naked from having the aegis of energy independence, he will leave us bare to all kinds of bad things. I get it. His antipathy towards Donald Trump is leading him to reverse everything he did while in office. But to the point of doing harm to the citizenry of this great country? Please explain that Joe - before you put a "cap" on today at 9am.

Right now, we are being governed by idiots. By dip wads. There is not a sane one among them. They are all grifters and users. How so? Did you know there is a bridge in the stimulus bill? Put in by Chuckie Schumer? A bridge which goes from New York into Canada? For what purpose, pray tell? What does that have to do with Covid? The same as a $15 minimum wage. Like I said, users and grifters.

My opinion? Biden should be impeached - now. The harm he is doing to this country is real - the perceived harm that Trump did was just that - perceived. And yet, Trump was impeached twice. Go figure. Time for the citizens to make themselves heard. And no - we are not a bunch of white supremists (whatever that is). We are just red blooded Americans who care deeply about this country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment