Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Et tu student loan forgiveness?





The student debt forgiveness thing has not been announced as yet, but rumor has it, it is close. He needs to pander to the youngins, because everyone else has jumped off Biden's bandwagon. Another trillion or so added to our national debt? Just another day at the office.  


Come on Joe! I mean, don't you ever stop pandering? Slicing and dicing us into a zillion different pieces? Guess what? The majority of people in this country either 1) didn't go to college and had no student loans, or 2) took out a student loan and then paid it back. My wife and I fell into category two. When I married her, she had a small student loan. Once we graduated, within a year it was paid back. Case closed.

So here is the point Slo Joe. If you are going to forgive student loans, I want the thousand dollars back that I paid off my wife's student loan with, back. I mean, fair is fair - right? Equity? Why should responsible people always be punished in your world Mr. Biden? Lawbreakers, grifters, and deadbeats are revered, but "six pack" John or Mary? Who work, pay taxes, and go to church on Sundays? Why are they considered "one off" in your world?

To call this "student debt forgiveness" is really a slap in the face to the rest of us. The real title of this should be "your student debt paid for by others". And I will be one of those others. I can just hear one of my liberal friends right now - "I have no problem with helping out those poor students. I had a good job with a good income. I can afford it". My response to that? Go ahead. I won't criticize those who don't object to paying off someone else's loans. But I object. Fiercely, I object.

I look back in the almost year and a half this guy has been our President, and he is the ying to most of our yang's. In other words, he does everything in reverse. Like, a reverse Midas Touch. But as we know, the real puppet master, Ron Klaine, is pulling the strings on this one. Once the midterms happen, and the Democrat cupboard is all but cleaned out, there will be a shake up at the White House. The rats will jump off the sinking ship. Life will not be as fun, as when a lap dog Congress would back up all their moronic ideas. And Klaine? He will find safe harbor at MSNBC, working next to Psaki.

The student debt forgiveness thing has not been announced as yet, but rumor has it, it is close. He needs to pander to the youngins, because everyone else has jumped off Biden's bandwagon. Another trillion or so added to our national debt? Just another day at the office.  




No comments:

Post a Comment