Wednesday, December 28, 2016

"Shut up and sing!"





"I wish Donald Trump would teach these malcontents a lesson. In other words, only ask people to perform who are not associated with Hollywood."



A few years ago, Laura Ingraham could not take it anymore. The Loony Left was just going too far. And it seemed the leaders of all this madness were the Bolsheviks out of Hollywood. She thought the Hollywood Left should just stick to their knitting (so to speak). So she wrote the book (which in my humble opinion) had one of the best titles ever - Shut up and sing

This thing about the upcoming inauguration is driving me bonkers. It really is. In particular, all of these "A List" performers who are refusing to show up. Well here is a message from me to them - SCREW YOU! And stronger message will follow!

We don't want them nor do we need them. I have said this many times. When they alienate half the country (or more) who are conservative, all they are doing is cutting off their noses despite their faces. As for me, I want no part of these Commies. They can just perform for only each other as far as I am concerned. 

I wish Donald Trump would teach these malcontents a lesson. In other words, only ask people to perform who are not associated with Hollywood. Use local churches, the Armed Forces, civic organizations, or whatever. ANYBODY, but these overpaid, pompous asses from the Left Coast.

There are many times I really have to temper my anger. Today is not one of them. I will say this - once again the Loony Left has shown themselves to be the hypocrites they are. If they are not shouting down a conservative speaker on campus, shutting down a freeway, they are boycotting an event such as this. PLUS, it is rumored a bunch of malcontents from the Loony Left are going to try and disrupt the inaugural itself. Nobody on our side did that to BHO the two times he was inaugurated. And why not? Because that is not the way we roll. As usual, we are the grown ups in the room.

At my age I try not to wish any part of my life away. That being said, I am counting the days with great anticipation until January 20th. That day cannot come soon enough for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment