Saturday, July 27, 2019

Nadler and his TDS





"You all are not getting spit done. The border is still a mess, your beloved ObamaCare is on life support, and what ever happened to fixing infrastructure?" 


I don't know who boosts Donald Trump's approval ratings more - "The Squad", Adam Schiff, or Jerry Nadler. After yesterday, I would have to throw my vote over to Nadler. The TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) that both Nadler and Schiff have right now is off the charts. Yesterday, Nadler held a presser in which he pretty much said, he did not give a wit on how bad and embarrassing the Mueller testimony was. It was full speed ahead to get the goods on Donald Trump. In fact, he was going to give up getting a nice tan on his plenitudinous body on Long Island during break. He and his team were going to work on pre-impeachment stuff during the ultra long Congressional vacation.

Never mind most of the country has said "enough is enough! Back to work on real stuff!" Nope. Another Democrat talking point - "We can walk and chew gum at the same time." Uh - not really Mr. Nadler. You all are not getting spit done. The border is still a mess, your beloved ObamaCare is on life support, and what ever happened to fixing infrastructure? No Mr. Nadler - your congressional plate is about as full as your plate at the buffet bar every lunchtime. 

I believe President Trump has mixed feelings about this entire issue. On one hand, the Dems keep digging their hole deeper - every time they pursue this witch hunt. Bad for them, good for the President. On the other hand, Donald Trump is a doer. He likes to get things done (the right way). He would much rather work with Congress, than doing the old Obama two step - "I have a pen and a phone".

So here we are. The people's work once again takes a back seat to the witch hunt. With the President's re-election looking more and more like a certainty, there are two questions which remain: 1) Will this witch hunt continue on during his second term, and 2) What will happen when we get a Democrat President with a Republican Congress? Will it be pay back time? Does a bear go poo-poo in the woods? The Democrats have changed the political landscape for years, maybe decades, maybe generations to come. Politics in Washington has now devolved into a full contact sport.

There it is. The Bird's take on what happened yesterday. SSDD (same stuff, different day). Time to start looking forward to the State Fair, and forgetting the Clown Car. 

  

4 comments:

  1. Please, please, Mr. Nadler, don't throw us in that briar patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While obsessed with such vain plotting, they're less likely to pass bad bills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete