Friday, July 12, 2019

The death of the smartphone






"In any event, 5g is already here in a couple of cities (Minneapolis is one of them). Are we opening a bounty of new delights, or is it Pandora's Box? Time will tell. I do know this much.. Safe or unsafe, that train has left the station. Time to get the tin foil hats. I mean - really." 


The era of the smartphone is coming to an end. (Pause - stunned silence). No, the Bird has not gone wacky, nor are these my words. They are the words of a technologist at one of the major cellular phone companies. And it will all be due to the 5g phenom. Yes, according to most technologists, when 5g becomes nationwide in 2020 (yes, that soon), our phones are going to be quite a bit different. In fact, so different, the term "phone" might be a misnomer.

The smartphones of today are going to be nothing more than a primer for the 5g mobile devices of tomorrow. So what is the big deal? So we can game faster? See the pics we have taken on our mobile device faster? More phone call coverage? Yes, yes, and yes. But that is not the reason for the upgrade. This is be the first true door into the age of IoT (Internet of Things). In other words, stand by to get connected - really connected. 

Much has been going on behind the curtain (so to speak). Our electronics have become smaller, faster, smarter. The table has been set for a data super highway. And that is exactly what 5g will be. A super highway for connectivity. It will be lightening fast, with many on-ramps for "smart" usage. Soon, you will be able to control everything in your house, from just about anywhere in the world. But there is a risk or two.

EMF. Is that a risk? That has been the golden question now for decades. As a society, we are loaded with EMF. Power lines, WiFi, you name it. Our current smartphones have only compounded the issue. Live by a power line? They have been spewing EMF for years. Have WiFi in your home? You are bathed in EMF every day. Can EMF cause cancer? Maybe - or maybe not. The jury is still out.

But the EMF with 5g will be a whole new dimension. Smaller waves - like microwave size. Shorter "legs" on the signal, so many more boosters. Some scientists are saying this will be the beginning our our end. Other scientists are saying, "nothing to see here - move along". All I know is this - harmful or harmless, 5g is coming, and by this time next year, we will be neck deep in 5g.

The other risk is increased vulnerability. The doorway to your stuff will be open to nefarious interests. Even though security has been a key issue in the development of 5g, for every good thing, there is a bad thing. And the bad guys of the world have already set the wheels in motion on how to defeat 5g security. 

In any event, 5g is already here in a couple of cities (Minneapolis is one of them). Are we opening a bounty of new delights, or is it Pandora's Box? Time will tell. I do know this much.. Safe or unsafe, that train has left the station. Time to get the tin foil hats. I mean - really. 

3 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete