Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The coming true disclosure





"The blame game will now continue. The division in this country will still be there. And most importantly - Donald Trump will remain our President, and probably be re-elected in 2020."   



I have missed some of the Mueller hearings, as I had a doctor's visit this morning. But I saw enough. It is interesting, and almost amusing at the same time. The Democrats were very busy trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip. Trying to find something new. Get some new revelation from Mueller. All to no avail.

The Republicans on the other hand, had Mueller nailed. He operated outside what the SC charter was, outside what the presumption of innocence is, and he did not answer ANY questions about the Steele dossier - although germane to this issue. Mueller himself, talked and acted like he just wandered away from a memory unit at a care center.

The Democrats did have their talking points down pat. "Nobody, not even the President is above the law." Other than that, they had no game. The Republicans said more than once, that if Mueller is not going to answer questions about the genesis of this "charade", they implore AG Barr to get the other side of this story going. That would be to investigate all the crapola which went on in the waning days of the Obama Administration. That will be a treasure trove of good stuff to get into.

The thing which went though my mind is simply this. After this special council mess, we might be done with a future special council operating unchecked. It is unfair - worse than sitting in front of a grand jury. This was a huge waste of money and time. To be fair, the Ken Starr's investigation took mucho time and money also. The Democrats bitched about Starr, and the Republicans bitched about Mueller. Neither resulted in anything. 

Much to do about nothing. I am glad I had a doctor's appointment so I did not have to suffer through the entire show. The blame game will now continue. The division in this country will still be there. And most importantly - Donald Trump will remain our President, and probably be re-elected in 2020.   

1 comment:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete