Thursday, July 18, 2019

So long, to low Earth orbit...





"Well, I am excited. This is a great way to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the Eagle landing on the Moon. Exciting days might be ahead. That is, if we can keep from killing each other first." 



Well - not exactly. We can't quite say good-bye as yet to low Earth orbit. We will still be filling up the low Earth orbit area with more and more satellites. Like lots more 5g satellites which will be used for more "Netflix" like streaming. By the way - none of the early space voyagers have been good stewards of their environment. The "space junk" in Earth orbit will be something which will vex space travelers for many years to come.

But enough about low Earth orbit. That is so yesterday. Right now, all eyes are on the Moon and beyond. Plus - for a change, NASA is really using their collective heads. How so? The first step in getting back to the Moon will be to have a bit of home much closer. We can't move the Earth, so we will put a space station around the Moon. It will be called Gateway.

Gateway is going to be huge in getting all of us off our collective butts. My vote has always been for a Moon base. That still might come. But having a Moon orbiting space station, will be a huge plus up. And - maybe that will be the first step in getting us a Moon base. Some might ask why a Moon base is so important? Many reasons. The most important (in my opinion) will be low gravity launches to get further out into space. Like Mars, the asteroid belt, or maybe even into interstellar space.

But as Dr. Kaku always points out, "We have a cop on the block to watch our speed limit. And that cop is the speed of light." Even though currently we are only able to travel at a fraction of the speed of light, should be ever approach that magical speed, that will be it. That is, unless we unlock what Einstein was talking about with the space/time fabric. In any event, all that is generations away. I am thrilled that we have made the commitment to at least get a space station up by the Moon.

The other night I was listening to an astronomer on YouTube. He said during the next decade (right around the corner), the traffic on and around the Moon will be intense. Lots and lots of new ventures in the offing. Is there the possibility of conflicts? Always, no matter what treaties would say. Mars might have the same issue in thirty years or so. It might be time for mankind to grow up and learn to play together better. We are after all, the same species (regardless of what the Democrats say).

Well, I am excited. This is a great way to celebrate the 50 year anniversary of the Eagle landing on the Moon. Exciting days might be ahead. That is, if we can keep from killing each other first. 


1 comment:

  1. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete