Monday, July 15, 2019

The real mess at DHS





"What would I do if I were Governor? Shut down DHS until it was fixed and accountable. But but - what would the people do who love our welfare? The magnet which attracted them here would reverse polarity. They would go elsewhere for better benefits."



Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. It has been thought for many years now, that the overt cronyism the DFL constantly practices when filling sweetheart positions (in an administration), was going to catch up with them one day. Well ladies and gentlemen, that one day has arrived. The Department of Human Services, the Minnesota "teat" for a myriad of welfare programs, has become so big, so unwieldy, it has spun out of control. And who is now watching the 1/3 of our $50B state budget which goes into DHS? Where welfare fraud is rampant, and the money is free flowing? Good question.

Shortly after Taxing Timmy Walz cowed the minions in Minnesota by electing him instead of an excellent manager and leader like Jeff Johnson, Timmy began to smell the rot inside of Dayton's former DHS department. It was loaded with cronyism and statists, most of who had no clue on how to be stewards of taxpayer money. But who cares?

So Timmy asked a true friend to run this department. It involved a real gamble. It meant asking Senator Lourey to give up his very safe Senate seat in the north country. It was a good gamble - fat chance the GOP could pick that seat in a special election - but they did.  

But Timmy thought it was worth the risk, and worth the cost. Turns out - it wasn't. The fraud continued, and the money was flowing our of DHS like the money given to the Iranians on the tarmac. What was the problem? Carolyn Ham for starters. She was so bad at keeping her eye on the till, she was kind of fired, yet put on "administrative leave" until all this could be ferreted out. But up until VERY RECENTLY (like, maybe yesterday), the vetting of her misdeeds had not yet started. But who cares? She is getting paid by the taxpayers for sitting at home and doing JACK!

Here is what the Bird has found out today. Some, anecdotal, some factual, some supposition. The hundreds of DFL'ers who love to play Santa Clause at election time, have a hard time keeping their promises. Why? Oh, there is plenty of money from the overtaxed taxpayers. But there is no qualified gatekeepers to watch the till. Just stooges, picked up via never ending DFL cronyism. "Minnesota Nice" has evolved into "Minnesota Easy", and everyone from Detroit to Mogadishu knows it. 

What would I do if I were Governor? Shut down DHS until it was fixed and accountable. But but - what would the people do who love our welfare? The magnet which attracted them here would reverse polarity. They would go elsewhere for better benefits. Just like when Ronald Reagan was Governor of California. He wanted the best welfare in the nation, FOR THOSE WHO NEEDED IT. For those who did not, he threw them off the system. Time for our welfare cheaters to have their day.

No Tim - I will cut you a bit of slack since you picked up the mess Dayton left you. But putting Lourey in charge was not a wise move. Why? Hire from the outside, not a cronyism plant. The good people of MN deserve much better. I hope you learned your lesson.  

3 comments:

  1. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete