Thursday, July 11, 2019

Picking a fight for no good reason






"Picking a fight for no good reason. Ladies and gentlemen, the five gals I just mentioned are experts at this task. Why to these people hate our country with such a passion? I have no clue."



Most of us have known people like this at some point in our lives. "The rules don't apply to me, and if you don't like it, you can shove it." Or, for reasons known to few, people like that will decide it is fun just to piss people off. And keep doing it. Over, and over, and over again. Well today, we have a few in Congress as well as on the woman's soccer team who fit the bill. First class butt heads.

The four gals in Congress who are getting all the press these days are way beyond the pale. Way too much to handle. Usually, freshman Congress people are lower than whale poop, and they know it. How these four got elevated so high, that they suck all the oxygen out of the room, remains a mystery to most. In fact, many think besides sucking all the oxygen out of the air, they also just plain suck. Plus (and it pains me to say this about other humans), they are none too bright.

But hold on! If it is not bad enough that Omar has gotten away with almost more infractions than Bonnie and Clyde did, she is now showing up very bright on Glenn Beck's and Tucker Carlson's radar. Last night, her many miscues were once again highlighted on Tucker's show. And once again, Tucker had Representative Steve Drazkowski on as a guest to fill in the blanks.

And oh how the dirt flew last night! If Omar had come to Washington and kept her mouth shut, she might be in much better shape. But she did not. She is a hater, and likes to show it. Plus, the same Will Rogers quote applies to all four of these gals (AOC, Omar, Tlaib and Pressley), whether it be individually or collectively - "Better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you are an idiot, than to open it and eliminate all doubt."

Just when you think you had seen it all, onto the stage, purple hair and all, comes our newest America hater. She has a chip on her shoulder bigger than a 2 X 4 board. Meagan Rapinoe - possibly the worst example of sportsmanship for young woman this country has ever seen. She could fit in nicely with the four Freshman haters in Congress. If she had only kept her mouth shut, honored the flag, the President, and the country, she would be a hero to most this morning. As it is now, half the country can't stand her.

Picking a fight for no good reason. Ladies and gentlemen, the five gals I just mentioned are experts at this task. Why to these people hate our country with such a passion? I have no clue. But the nice thing about America, is we have no door keeping you here. In fact, should you want to leave, don't let that door hit you on the a** on the way out. Bye-bye.



3 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Investing online has been a main source of income,that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity,you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information,and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals,assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly,just file a complaint with  Robert,I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and ever getting my lost funds back,till i met with him,with his help now i have my lost funds back to my bank account and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!! Email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com or Fb.me/investandmakemoney1 or  whatsApp: +44 7466 770724

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete