Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Pence and the reptile...







"Yes, I watched the debate late night until I could not watch anymore." 




Sorry about the late post on this. We were out of town, got home and unpacked, and then i had a MASSIVE update to my Windows 10. In any event, the Bird is back online now. And it is a good thing, as I have quite a bit stored up from last night and earlier. 

Yes, I watched the debate late night until I could not watch anymore. I fell into the arms of Morpheus (went to sleep), about halfway through. I just could not take the "interrupter" from Virginia anymore. He was beyond rude. It was beyond a civil debate. It was just way too painful to watch.

I will be the first to admit that I don't adhere to many of the legends I read on the internet about aliens living among us. But some believe that aliens who look like reptiles are here now. And they can make themselves look like humans (to a degree).

Last night, I saw a man who looked like a lizard debating a very fine man from Indiana. His lizard look on his lips, his constant interruptions, his rudeness - all confirmed one thing. This "nice guy" from Virginia is anything but what he showed last night.

After he interrupted Governor Pence for the 70th time, it became obvious to many who watched. He and this CBS "tool" who was moderating, had no interest in what Pence had to say. In the words of the lizard, "I am a former prosecutor" and he knew how to ask questions. Well guess what? So is Trey Gowdy, and he can ask tough questions without being a dick.

After a while I could not take any more. Too much driving, and too much Democratic bull shoot. Governor Pence showed himself once again to be the fine statesman he is. Senator Kaine showed himself to be a rude ass hat. And when Kaine is rude, he does truly look like a lizard. 


1 comment: