Saturday, August 20, 2016

Screw the First!





"Plus they were yelling at us, the visitors who went to see President Bush. I was so embarrassed and ashamed of this city! Rude, crude, immature, and uncalled for behavior!" 



There are certain times that I really, really want to move out of this state. For example, when I do my taxes. Plus, in February when I am sick to death of winter. But the thing that really makes my blood boil is how hosed up this state has become politically. How a perpetual group of unemployable anarchists, probably funded by Soros, always take pride in making life miserable for the rest of us. AND how our statist politicians make excuses for the behavior of this group of losers!

As many of us know, last night Donald Trump, a PRESIDENTIAL candidate, came to Minneapolis to meet with a group of donors. It was a closed meeting, which was his right. However, a group of lawless thugs thought it would be cool to harass people going into the event and then coming out. Some of the attendees were pushed, shoved, spit upon and called names. One loser cried out "Donald Trump is not welcomed in this town!" It is funny that this same group of misfits don't show up when a convicted liar and not yet convicted sex offender like Bill Clinton comes to town.

A few years ago, when my oldest daughter was in the Young Republicans at college, she was able to secure tickets to see President Bush when he came to town. She asked me if I would like to go. Heck yes, I said! I had never seen a President live and in person before. 

It was a great event. 9/11 was still fresh in everyone's mind and I for one was happy in how President Bush was taking the War on Terror as serious as he was. Once the event was over, there they were. The same bunch of miscreants who always show up to be turds in the punch bowl. Many had on black t-shirts which said "F**k Bush!" Most were also chanting it in unison. Plus they were yelling at us, the visitors who went to see President Bush. I was so embarrassed and ashamed of this city! Rude, crude, immature, and uncalled for behavior! 

Someone asked me a few years ago why I thought people on the Right never exhibited boorish behavior such as this. My answer was two fold: First, many on the Right were raised right. Common decency and respect for everyone. Second and maybe more important, many on the Right have a deep abiding love for this country, our Constitution, and the First Amendment to the Bill of Rights. 

People of my ilk for example, would never call Hillary Clinton an obscenity when she was here for a fund raiser. Even though we don't care for her, or agree with her. Nor would we interfere with people trying to hear what she has to say. In addition, we would not sneak into the event and disrupt it. These are all tricks that come straight out of the play book of the Left. Many times I seriously wonder if many on the Left still love our country, our Constitution, or our Bill or Rights. If they do love them, they have a strange way of showing it.

Minnesota nice? Not hardly. Now it is Minnesota nuts. One would have to be nuts to stay living in such a deep blue, out of control, high taxed, Commie loving state,  


1 comment:

  1. Great article Larry. Another reason is we on the right are busy working and providing for our families so we don't have time to organize groups to protest those we don't agree with. We have JOBS!

    ReplyDelete