Tuesday, May 24, 2016

My case for Clinton






"Every time I tell this story, I start to weep. Young female hippie from Chicago marries a penniless hick from the south who wants someday to become the Governor of Arkansas." 


I think it is high time for me to spell out the case on why to bring Hillary Clinton back into the White House. I was in the workforce in the 1990's and remember the Clinton Presidency quite well. Based on much of that history, I think I can make a compelling case for Hillary. I will do this in bullet fashion.


  • Sex - This country grew up during the Clinton Presidency. We went from a PG population to somewhere between PG-13 and a hard R. We learned that oral sex is okay - in fact, it is not really sex at all. We learned about opposite terms to a monogamous relationship. For example, such as polygamy, polyandrous, menage a trois, bestiality, and so on. Everything is fair game. The Clinton's made the debauchery of the 1960's look simply puritanical.
  • Truth Telling - That is so yesterday! We learned that lying is okay - everyone does it. In fact, many on the left side of the street were incensed that Bill Clinton was impeached by the House and almost thrown out of the White House by the Senate! And for what? A silly little lie under oath? And to look into the camera and tell the American people, "I did not have sex with that woman." Hey, I believed him. Remember - oral sex is not sex! Let the good times roll!
  • Fun! - OMG! The Clinton days. Now those were the days! The lamp throwing, the yelling, it was just like watching reruns of I Love Lucy! Plus we had the Oval Office trysts, the sneaking out to carouse the town without secret service protection - it was great! And the practical jokes! Wow! Who can forget the Clinton's trying steal everything in the White House that was not nailed down. And before the Bush Administration transitioned in, the young kids who worked for the Clinton's taking the "W" keys off all the typewriters! Now that was class!
  • Rags to Riches - Every time I tell this story, I start to weep. Young female hippie from Chicago marries a penniless hick from the south who wants someday to become the Governor of Arkansas. Somehow they both got law degrees and learned the fine art of using people. Bill becomes Governor, Hillary is working for the Rose Law Firm, and the rest is history. Just like in a fairy book story, after working in the government for a few decades, they went from penniless to now worth hundreds of millions. And that is the way it should be! Dang! Now I am starting to weep again!
Okay - enough! No more satire. If this is what you want for the next four to eight years, if you want the person who is knee deep in Benghazi, the person who broke every rule in the book for safeguarding classified information, then Hillary is for you. If somehow, some way, she becomes our next President, it will be the biggest travesty that I will have seen in my lifetime. 

The case I will make for Hillary in all seriousness, is the case for her to do the perp walk. After holding a very high level security clearance for 21 years (not as high as hers however), and if I had done 1% of the misdeeds with classified material she has, I might still be serving time in Leavenworth.

FBI Director Comey has got to fight off the political pressure and do the right thing. Get her in front of a grand jury. Hillary deserves not the White House, not the Senate, not the House of Representatives. Only the Big House - and soon. And that is my real case for Hillary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment