Monday, April 25, 2016

100,000!!!





Hi folks! The Very Angry Bird here! And today, I am anything but angry. Sometime this afternoon, early this evening, my humble blog is going to hit 100,000 views! Now, I am not a crow, but I will crow about that number! And to each and every one of you who has taken the time to read my daily rants, thank you! The number of people in different states and countries keeps getting larger which not only pleases me, but humbles me also.

Here are some current viewing metrics from today. I am viewed in every state in the union except the Bernie state (dang you Vermont!). I am seen in every continent except Antarctica (what gives with you cold people?) 

So again, thank you. I will continue to try to be worthy of the time you take to read my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment